Exactly 100lbs to lose!!!!

Slimpossible

Is posting like mad!
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ginette, I'm 24 and I have realised that I have exactly 100 pounds to lose to hit my goal weight!!!

I am doing the Cambridge Diet and am on day 2, hoping to stay on that for about 4-5 months then go up their maintainance plans and then go to weightwatchers for the last stone or so. I want to try and lose it for my 25th birthday so 11 months to do it.

Just wanted to check in and say hello!!!

can i be in the century club too? got well over 100 lbs to lose - currently weigh 25st 6 lbs, but i'm taking it silver 7 by silver 7 (sticking to WW)

take care and will catch up soon

xxx

I have been lurking on minimins for the past week or so, I had a bit of a disappointing week last week as I had a couple of cheats and "only lost 5.75 lbs" how crazy is that? that I am disappointed by a 5lb+ weight loss, it's just that people tend to lose so much in their first weeks and I didn't :(

But onwards and upwards. I have discovered that I have to cheat mentally. So I am developing ways of cheating well so I have a chocolate shake made up with very little water and eat it like chocolate cake mix. And on the weekends when I see my personal trainer I treat myself to eating a shish kebab no bread. I know it will slow down my weight loss but it's more sustainable for me this way.

Anyway thanks for all the love on the thread and Hello and good luck to Rach. Will be joining you on WW when I get close to goal although only ever managed one silver 7 then the next week had to hide my book incase they peeled it off :)

Gotta be felt my dear!! ;)

Slimpossible
, well done on your loss - know what you mean about wanting more, isn't it always the way!! :hug99:

Hi Slimpossible. I think successful weight loss is all about finding a plan you can stick to. So it might slow your weightloss but only by a pound or two each month. You can certainly get to where you want to be in 11 months. Good luck for your 2nd weigh in. :)

Back