Exante again!!

jacci48

Silver Member
Hi all! I did Exante in 2015 and lost almost 3 stone. Unfortunately back to it now!! On day 17 and lost 11 lbs so far! I need to have an op and cannot face being obese for it. Also I am going on holiday to Chicago on May 10th and cannot face being obese for that either!

Good luck all.....we can do this! xx

Hi all! I did Exante in 2015 and lost almost 3 stone. Unfortunately back to it now!! On day 17 and lost 11 lbs so far! I need to have an op and cannot face being obese for it. Also I am going on holiday to Chicago on May 10th and cannot face being obese for that either!

Good luck all.....we can do this! xx

11lbs in 17 days is great Jacci, go you! 😊 Xx

Thank you Polly, I am a slow loser unfortunately so all this 'lose a stone in a month' may apply for the first month but not after then unfortunately but I will still lose weight quicker doing this then any other eating plan. Touch wood I am finding it quite easy at the moment, fingers crossed it stays that way....hope you have a fab day! xx

Day 20...yay!! Looked at the scales today and have not lost a sausage, this is so typical for me, I put weight on so very quickly but lose it soooo slowly! Exante definitely affects my 'toilet' habits however and I have not been since Sunday! Going to take 1 dulcolax tonight, took 2 last week end and did not get off the loo on Sunday! Hopefully the 1 tablet will work...please keep your fingers crossed! My weigh day will be tomorrow as we are away for the weekend. Have the best day all! xxx

Hi there, I’m just about to start exante! I have done the Cambridge Diet before and lost 4 stone (put it all back on!) Doing Exante this time as it is so much cheaper. Hope I do as good as you are doing Jacci 😃

Hi there, I’m just about to start exante! I have done the Cambridge Diet before and lost 4 stone (put it all back on!) Doing Exante this time as it is so much cheaper. Hope I do as good as you are doing Jacci 😃

Hope you do better than I have done this week Helsy!! Good luck Hun! xxx

Day 25 on Exante and 100% all the way, I am obviously in the right mind set as I am finding it relatively easy....just need a nice whoosh on those scales on Saturday to make me really happy!

I am on off on off, doing my head in. Need to get focused :1461:

I am focused perfectly at the mo Debbie but as we all know that can change with the blink of an eye. Look at how much you have lost though, that is fabulous! We are going on holiday to Chicago May 10th and I think that thought is keeping me in check! Felt dreadful last night, had a headache, nausea and felt dizzy so took myself off to bed, Hubby is telling me I need to eat! I had better lose more than a measly half a pound this week! Take care Debbie.xx

Well day 27, doesn't time fly when you are having fun!!! Hubby is starting to worry that I have an eating disorder bless him, I am starting to try and let him know how this works so he understands. That sick feeling went almost as soon as it came, I think it was to do with the diet but one early night and all was fine. It is the first time I have felt bad as fortunately I did not feel bad at the beginning. Looking forward to the weekend as Hubby has told me to pack an overnight bag for Saturday night! He is very lovely and does like to surprise me quite often so this will be interesting. Quite good that we like to surprise each other after 33 years!! Our children are now 30 and 27 so we can have time just for each other now, except for when we have our grand children who are totally divine and think Nana is funny having a bar for her evening meal!!!
Have the best Friday all and please keep you fingers crossed for at least a pound loss for me tomorrow!!! xxx

Hi Ladies! Just finishing day 3 and feeling ok so far. Determined not to weigh myself for 2 weeks so I can have a nice surprise :) I am 20st at first weigh in and hoping to get to 16st for my first goal however long that will take! Ultimately I would like to be around 11st but don’t want to set my sights too high. Hope you have a nice weekend. Let’s keep this going to motivate each other!!

Also are or have you guys used the slender sips? I have been having one before each evening meal and it seems to keep the hunger at bay a little better. Hoping it will also help with bowels lol

Hi Ladies! Just finishing day 3 and feeling ok so far. Determined not to weigh myself for 2 weeks so I can have a nice surprise :) I am 20st at first weigh in and hoping to get to 16st for my first goal however long that will take! Ultimately I would like to be around 11st but don’t want to set my sights too high. Hope you have a nice weekend. Let’s keep this going to motivate each other!!

Good girl Helsy and good luck, we can all do this!! xx

Morning! I have woken full of energy and optimism today woop woop! Trying to leave my breakfast shake until I am actually hungry so there isn’t such a gap between brekky and lunch. Going to distract myself later by taking the kids and hubby to town to look around the shops. Don’t work Saturdays but have a 12 hr shift tomorrow, it’s easier when I’m at work as I don’t have much time to think about food lol. How are you all doing today? Only 10 days to go before I weigh in for the first time (still determined to weigh every 2 weeks) can’t wait! Happy weekend!

Back