Exante again!!

Hi, back on the shakes today, I agree it is easier while at work, I work nights Sun to Thu and do really well then the dreaded weekend hits me smack in the face and I struggle. :eatdrink051::angeldevil:

Well Hubby took me to a hotel in Southampton and we saw the Jersey Boys in the Mayflower Theatre, the show is one I have wanted to see for years and it was fantastic, I would watch it again in a heartbeat! He is a good boy! Stuck to TS 100% as well...go me!

Day 31 and so far so good, just had my first meal for today, the white chocolate and raspberry bar, not my fave but I can eat it! Don't know what I will have for tonight, I did an order of another 100 items and I am just putting my hand in and having whatever comes out. Sad I know but I am finding it quite exciting!! Take care all! xxx

Hi 👋 You are doing so good Jacci! Im on day 8 and going strong. Feeling like my batteries had run out today, not tired just no energy. That hasn’t put me off though, can’t wait to weigh myself but leaving it for as long as my willpower will let me :)

Way to go Helsy! I have really upped my water consumption and drastically reduced my caffeine consumption and I feel so good, it is well worth doing! I am sure you will see a good figure on the scales when you weigh yourself Hun. Have a lovely day! xxx

Day 34!! The water is making me feel so much better Helsy, I cannot explain it but I even feel happier!! I am not going to go back to non stop coffee again for sure! Hope all going well with you Hun. xxx

Day 35! I definitely find weekends harder but hey ho. Will have my first meal at about 3 today as have a hair appointment at 1:15 and then will have a little wander round town and then meet hubby and my little dog Rebel in Café Nero, I will have a peppermint tea to go with my bar! So glad the clocks change tonight and the evenings will be so much lighter, I am definitely a summer person! Have the best weekend all, I am going to weigh in tomoz which is officially my 5 weeks on Exante...cannot believe it!xxx

I worked 8-8pm yesterday so found it easy but today is hard as it’s Mothers Day and family are all eating nice things! Had the choc mint cookie for lunch and could hardly finish it I was so full lol. Oh well, week 3 here I come!! Ps well done on losing so much Jacci 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Well done Helsy! I have found today a bit hard, hubby and I went shopping yesterday and we always have a cooked brekkie when we get there. Well today, he did and I had a peanut butter bar and a peppermint tea! Neither of my boys got me any chocolate thank goodness! Had a lovely Mother's day but had a very hard day sticking to my diet, touch of the devil on my shoulder telling me to eat as I had a week to lose any gain. It is a mental journey as well as a physical one. Good luck Hun. Enjoy week 3! xxx

I nearly ate a bacon sandwich yesterday but hubby was brilliant and talked me out of it! So blummin tempted. When I woke up this morning I was so glad I didn’t go off track. The mental side of things is just as hard hey. Anyway let’s keep our peckers up girls, we have got this!!

Well done Helsy, there is something almost irresistible about the smell of bacon! I have had a migraine from hell for two days and have been in my bed with it. I succumbed last night and had a cheese sandwich and it didn't even taste great tbh.

Still day 39 and back to it again! Take care all! xxx

Day 40 and I am hangry!! Drinking water like there is no tomorrow but still hangry!! Other than that life is good! Take care all. xxx

Back