Exante again!!

Don’t worry about the sandwich Jacci, it’s good as next time you fancy one you can remember that it wasn’t that great anyway 👍🏻 I am STARVING today don’t quite know what to do. I have had all my packs and drank loads. Maybe I will have a boullion drink to see if that helps. It’s awful isn’t it Jacci, let’s try to focus on why we are doing this :)

Well today has turned into the worst day, my wonderful father in law has passed away, totally unexpectedly. We think he went in his sleep which is the way we would all want and he is now with his wife who died last year. He could not get used to life without her. We are all broken, you could not have found a better husband, dad and grandpa and great grandpa. Take care all. xxx

Oh my god. Jacci, I am so sorry to hear that. Take time to heal and concentrate on you and your family. Wishing you lots of warmth and peace xxxx

Thank you so much Helsy, today has been a very strange day. Hubby went to Dorset where his Dad and brother live to see what he could do today, he is on his way back now, we live in West Sussex. I have been working at home, finished at 21:15 and took the dog for a walk. I wanted to eat anything this morning but waited and had a bar in the afternoon, I now feel sick and I have been through an unexpected death before ( my wonderful gorgeous only brother had a brain haemorrhage in 2014 at the age of 40 ) so I recognise this sick feeling. There is absolutely no point in my eating because I will be sick. I know we are supposed to have our 3 meals a day but today is not normal. Once the shock wears off I will not have this sick feeling. I have taken one of my very strong nerve pain killers for my back which do nothing for the pain but help me sleep big time and I could really do with that!

I hope your dieting is going well Helsy, I snuck on the scales this morning ironically to stop myself from eating and I am deffo under 16 stone now which is good. I am going to officially weigh in tomorrow as we are going to my sons to celebrate our eldest granddaughter's birthday, she is 9 and then take her shopping so may treat her to a meal as well. If I am up to it I may eat too...not every day your cheeky little grand daughter is 9! My son has told her about her great grandpa and she is very sad bless her so we will spoil her even more tomoz. Sorry Helsy I am rambling big time, take care Hun and have a lovely weekend and thanks again, your very kind words mean a lot. xxx

Just do as your body tells you. Times like these are for healing and re grouping with loved ones. Your Granddaughters birthday sounds great for that exact reason. You will all be together to share memories as well as grief but it will help you all to have something to celebrate too. I hope you wake up refreshed in the morning. Wear something you feel great in and enjoy your day with your Granddaughter xx

Day 43!!! Thank you Helsy, we could not have had a better day, she just makes us happy! Wore my jeans, alright they are a size 18 but I have not been able to wear them for yonks and I can just pull them on like leggings....yay!!
So yesterday did not stick to plan but my appetite has certainly lowered which is a big shock as I normally have a very healthy appetite, I can and often have eaten more than my hubby!
Back on 100% today and do not want to see the 16's ever again!
Take care all and have a wonderful Sunday! xxx

Day 44 and I have been diabolical on the eating front today. Cannot wait for tomorrow so I can start my week again. Thank God it is only Monday.
Take care all. xxx

Well day 48 and doesn't the time go so fast. Much more back on the straight and narrow now, if I can achieve a sts on Sundays weigh in I will be happy. This does show the power of Exante as food has always been my go to when stressed and to be able to admittedly go off the rails totally unplanned for a couple of days like I did but able to go straight back is something very new for me indeed.
Take care all! xxx

Day 52!!! Have not been on for a few days as not been feeling the best, food is all good though.

Take care all. xxx

Day 54! All is good foodwise, have tried on lots of clothes I have not been able to wear for years and they all fit! Yay! I do love Exante! Cannot wait to get to 10% weightloss and under 38 bmi…...mini goals are the best!!
Take care all! xxx

Day 56, the scales are finally showing a loss now from last week! Weigh day tomoz, fingers crossed I can lose a bit more by then!

Day 62...been MIA a bit as we were sorting out Dad's funeral and it happened on Wednesday. Had a couple of days off as we were in Dorset (where he lived) for a few days but back on now.
Dietwise all is good again and I feel lighter but we will see what the scales show on Sunday, with all that has happened this week a STS would not make me too unhappy but any loss would make me very happy!
Take care all! xxx

Day 63 and all is very good on the Exante front....just waiting for tomorrow's WI, it will be interesting as I had Tues/Weds off because of Dad's funeral and also had a big meal on Easter Sunday so any loss will be good!!!

Day 68! I have forgotten to bring a bar in with me for lunch today so will pop into Boots to get a low carb bar at lunch. They say a change is as good as a rest! Happy Thursday! xxx

Cannot believe it is day 72!!! All is good and I feel lighter today and my waist has definitely returned! All is good!
Happy Monday all!

Back