Exante again!!

Fair play to you love your thread very motivating for a day 2 exante newbie! I need to lose 2 stone in 2 months so I know can’t take my eye off the prize, I hope I do as well as you

Bless you Tumbledown, I think you will do better! I am a slow loser because of some pain meds I take daily according to my GP, I just take it day by day and days like today that I found very hard it can be minute by minute.
It is so worth it though,,,,good luck Hun! xxx

Day 76 and have had a very good day! I have been hungry though but I know that will pass in a few days! xx

Day 80,cannot believe how quickly the time is going! Have decided I would love to be in the 14's for my hol on June 17th...onwards and downwards!xxx

Day 81 and all is good...cannot believe I started this on 24/2! Something must be right in my head now! Take care all! xxx

I cannot believe it is day 83 and I am still on Exante......I may be a slow loser but I have lost more doing this than I would on any other eating plan. I have a new order coming in today which is great as I have run out of my fave strawberry bars and I am definitely missing them!

Take care all! xxx

Day 87, was a bit bad on Friday, worked Saturday and had a lovely day out yesterday so have been a busy Jacci!
In the main Exante has now become my way of life as even with picking on Friday I knew I would hop back in on Saturday. Who would ever have thought it!
Take care all and have a wonderful week! xxx

Day 93 and feeling fine if a little bit hungry...hopefully that means I am burning off some fat! xxx

Day 95 and all is good again, cannot wait to lose 1 more pound and then I will be at 2 stone off. I am quite amazed!!

Happy Tuesday all! xxx

Well it is only day 101!!! I am very chuffed with myself!! Have I lost that measly pound to get to 2 stone off....No!! I have had to up my pain killers considerably last week and I am sure that is why my body is holding on to weight but am I going to let it get to me...no!
I am off on my hols later , Menorca here I come with my two oldest friends, it is going to be so fab! All inclusive and I am not going to be good...funnily enough I can never eat as much as they can anyway and I know my appetite has decreased.
The plan is then to get back onto Exante until my holiday in September and I would love to lose 3 stone by then minimum.
Take care all of you! xxx

Day 102 and back from my hols and back on Exante from today, have ordered another box of supplies! Take care all! xxx

Back