**Exante Christmas Challenge**

angie-bum

Gold Member
Its never too early to think about this. Anyone want to join me?if so, just add yourself to the list

Angie-bum: 0 lost 56 pounds to go

Last edited:
being completely useless with technology I'm not sure how to add myself to the list but my aim for Christmas is 4 stone off -56 lbs

Like so copy. And paste

Angie-bum: 0 pounds lost 56 to go
slimmer Bridezilla: 0 pounds lost 56 to go

Here's to being 4 stone lighter:)

Its never too early to think about this. Anyone want to join me?if so, just add yourself to the list

Angie-bum: 0 lost 56 pounds to go

It's ALWAYS too early to think about this - I hate the C word ;)

All joking aside - good luck

xx

I'm not looking forward to Christmas, but am looking forward to being a skinny Minnie ;-)
17 weeks to go.... I find a deadline focuses the mind

Im a bit long in the tooth for challenges lol but im willing to give it a go,ill add myself on friday when i WI

Susie Slimmer:25lb lost 31lb to go

Shirleen : 0lb lost 56lb to go

How funny we all have 56lb in our figures! (if you add my loss already to the weight I have to lose) It must be a lucky number for us :D

Thats about 2lb a week for me as I have 2 weeks away when I won't be doing Exante. I hope I don't put any on though while away or I will have to increase my number! :eek:

colly strings: 0lb lost 70lb to go

i'm being ambitious seeing as i have so much to lose. 5st would be amazing and would bring me to over half way there...

Optimistic but i want to lose 5stone by the week of xmas (70lbs)

Babystar:0lb lost 70lbs to go

My baby was born on Xmas eve so i can use her weekly ticker to tell me how long ive got to go to xmas, by my reckoning, It was 17 weeks from my start date till Xmas. Well Last time I did this I lost 53 lbs in the first 17 weeks, I put on 4 lb around my birthday week , in November, when I went off the rails, but if I am mindful of that hopefully I can maintain or lose that week and beat my last achievement by a few lb. If that's the case I should be back in my size 14 jeans by Christmas, apart from having my beautiful child on Chritmas eve, I can't think of a nicer present ;-)

Julied: 0lb lost 56lbs to go

My baby was born on Xmas eve so i can use her weekly ticker to tell me how long ive got to go to xmas, by my reckoning, It was 17 weeks from my start date till Xmas. Well Last time I did this I lost 53 lbs in the first 17 weeks, I put on 4 lb around my birthday week , in November, when I went off the rails, but if I am mindful of that hopefully I can maintain or lose that week and beat my last achievement by a few lb. If that's the case I should be back in my size 14 jeans by Christmas, apart from having my beautiful child on Chritmas eve, I can't think of a nicer present ;-)

That's a lovely reason to look forward to Christmas :) You're going to look fab in your baby girl's first birthday and first christmas photos

xxxx

Havent started on exante yet but want to join in with this anyway coz I will be in about 10 days and am still losing with herbalife at the minute. Im aiming for 48lbs as this will bring me to 14 stone which would be amazing and my lowest weight in about 15 years.

Julied: 0lb lost 56lbs to go
JoanneM: 0lb lost 48lbs to go

Oh being pregnant at xmas...i remember those days all too well. I was due my son on the 28th of december 2007 (lazy boy didnt appear til 11th january lol).....i remember feeling something like a stuffed turkey that xmas lol

Oh being pregnant at xmas...i remember those days all too well. I was due my son on the 28th of december 2007 (lazy boy didnt appear til 11th january lol).....i remember feeling something like a stuffed turkey that xmas lol

my baby was due on the 11th Dec thought she might come out late November, never guessed she would come out 2 weeks late after a 2 day induction. She came out at 5 to midnight. They handed her to me and it was then Christmas day :D

that was fabulous, I will gloss over that they couldn't find someone to stitch me up till 2am and left me in stirrups the whole time

I will have a lovely first birthday with her and have some fab pickies :D

Aw thats a lovely story :) Best xmas present ever. xx

Can sympathise with the 2 day induction....yeah that wasnt nice lol

Back