exante delivery

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babs11, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. babs11

babs11 Full Member

hi all, my exante delivery was due today, hasnt arrived. checked email and message sent saying it would arrive between 2-3pm. my partner was here for most of that time. if we missed it do they normally leave it outside? no card thru door to say we've missed them either?
    how does everyone else find delivery from them?
    thanks
    babs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive never had any problems. Have you checked the tracking online, if they gave you a delivery time there should also be tracking info on it, see what it says

4. babs11

babs11 Full Member

hi, yes it says the time i was emailed? do they leave yours outside if you're not in?
    thanks

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No there should be a tracking number or something on it, or a link and if you go to the couriers website and stick the tracking number in it tells you where your parcel is. Itll say if its still out for delivery or has been returned

6. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi,
    I missed my delivery once and they left it with my neighbour. I didn't get a card through the door so may be worth checking with them.

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    what was the outcome hun? do you have your order now, I hope so and good luck xoxo

8. Julie2011

Julie2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.82%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mine took ages to be despatched, but it did get delivered on the day emailed by the courier. I'd check with the carrier company and neighbours if I were you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.