Exante delivery

Woohoo! That's awesome! In the meantime get some ice made for those shakes! Haha x

No it's not online! It's from a small boutique over here!

Ahhh I bet your so excited =)

Lol no not specially made! They order them from different designers just like most bridal shops lol

Oh I've no idea! It's not like some big fancy designer like lol

Oh I've no idea! It's not like some big fancy designer like lol

I just wondered I tried on so many different dress
Makes like maggie sottero, Justin Alexander, Alfred Angelo. Not fancy designers by any means but most dress shops stock them. All gorgeous!I bet yours looks lovely with your height and slim figure. X

I'm like the WORST girl ever!! And never ask that stuff and never know it lol!
I'm just like yeah that looks nice haha!

I hope it does! I really hope I love it again when I try it on!

Yay it arrived! Happy bunny going to check it all now xx

Omg yes! I don't know what to try first. Should I go with a shake I don't think I'll like and get it out of the way or try something I think I will like and risk being disappointed! Decisions decisions! X

I like the banana shake the best so go for it!!! Lol

Thought I'd go for a vanilla. Firstly because I loathed the Cambridge one. Secondly if I didn't like it, it is normally a fairly bland taste so I can add coffee if needed.

The result, it's a definite 6/10! Not bad at all. Made with more water and lots of crushed ice it's pretty creamy. Next to try for lunch will be a dreaded soup lol x

Omg it's even more amazing with coffee, tastes just like a soy milk iced latte. I'm liking this!!

i havent made it with coffee yet because i love the vanilla so havent needed to change it lol

I always mix up my vanilla and chocolate with coffee because I don't normally drink any type of shake or milky drink haha. I'm glad yours finally arrived!! x

I always mix up my vanilla and chocolate with coffee because I don't normally drink any type of shake or milky drink haha. I'm glad yours finally arrived!! x

Thanks killercurls. Gotta say I also like the Thai chicken soup so doing well so far xx

Back