Exante Diet day1 242lbs

PerfectPudding

Full Member
S: 19st6.8lb C: 19st6.8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone I'm totally new to this site and tbh I haven't got a clue what I'm doing and if I've posted a thread in the right place!

I started on Exante today. I have a lot of weight to lose and as I'm only 5ft 3 and 242lbs I am really unhappy with the way I look at the moment. I've been overweight for so many years now I can't even remember the last time a was able to walk into a regular clothes shop and have no problem finding an item in my size!

If anyone could take the time to explain the site to me and how it works that would be great as at the moment I'm not able to see or edit any of my own profile information.
I'm using my iPhone so not sure if this has anything to do with it?

It would be great to hear from people doing the Exante Diet and their experiences, accomplishments throughout the whole duration of their weight loss. It would also be great to hear from people just embarking on the Exante diet, I know I could use the moral support.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
S: 15st0.8lb C: 14st9.6lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2.49%)
Hi! I'm hoping to start Exante or Slim and Save soon (they seem very similar). I'm waiting the sample pack from Slim and Save to try before I commit, if I hate everything then I'll have to try something else! Good luck with Exante- how are you finding it? What have you tried, and was it any good?
 

poppett67

Member
S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, I'm on day 2 of exante, I have just joined site, and I cannot edit my profile either x
 

poppett67

Member
S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am also 5.3 and weigh 230lb, so you are not alone x
 

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Hey hun, welcome to minis and the exante gang!
If you scroll down when you are on the minis main page you will come to the exante section, come join us over there.....we're a lovely bunch I promise :D

Minis is a very big (and very awesome!) site so take a little while to go through all the different sections, see where everything is. It takes a little while to get used to what section is where but you'll be finding your way around in no time.

Good luck with your weight loss. x
 

Gillclark1

Full Member
S: 18st9lb C: 17st11lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.6%)
I also would like moral support

Hi I started this died on last wednesday at 252lb and like you knew nothing and felt i was plodding in the dark! but a week later i am really pleased with it. I have lost 11.9lb this week and I am on the working solution diet. This is because I have RA and on lots of different drugs for this. so have to have a meal every day so sticking to salad and chicken or salad and fish.
I also could do with the moral support, good luck with yours and keep in touch.
 

PerfectPudding

Full Member
S: 19st6.8lb C: 19st6.8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
MiniMoosh said:
Hi! I'm hoping to start Exante or Slim and Save soon (they seem very similar). I'm waiting the sample pack from Slim and Save to try before I commit, if I hate everything then I'll have to try something else! Good luck with Exante- how are you finding it? What have you tried, and was it any good?

Hi ya thank you for taking the time to reply, well I'm on day 2 now and I have to say its going well. The shakes and soups arn't too bad but they are extremely filling! I love the snack bars! I'll let you know how I get on during the rest of the week as I have a few different flavour soups/ shakes to try x
 

PerfectPudding

Full Member
S: 19st6.8lb C: 19st6.8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
poppett67 said:
I am also 5.3 and weigh 230lb, so you are not alone x

Oh it's so lovely to know your not alone! Losing weight is blooming hard! Just finished my second day, I feel fine not feeling deprived yet at all, I was quite shocked at just how filling the shakes and soups are! Can't say I'm in love with the cuisine but it's fine it's not unpleasant lol how are you finding it? The only thing I'm really missing at the mo are my diet soda's love a nice cold glass of diet coke but I've read that it can stop you going into ketosis? x
 

PerfectPudding

Full Member
S: 19st6.8lb C: 19st6.8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Blue Butterfly said:
Hey hun, welcome to minis and the exante gang!
If you scroll down when you are on the minis main page you will come to the exante section, come join us over there.....we're a lovely bunch I promise :D

Minis is a very big (and very awesome!) site so take a little while to go through all the different sections, see where everything is. It takes a little while to get used to what section is where but you'll be finding your way around in no time.

Good luck with your weight loss. x

I think I've found the Exante threads now, thank you hunni! It will be good to have a nosy through to see how people are finding the Exante diet x
 

PerfectPudding

Full Member
S: 19st6.8lb C: 19st6.8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Gillclark1 said:
Hi I started this died on last wednesday at 252lb and like you knew nothing and felt i was plodding in the dark! but a week later i am really pleased with it. I have lost 11.9lb this week and I am on the working solution diet. This is because I have RA and on lots of different drugs for this. so have to have a meal every day so sticking to salad and chicken or salad and fish.
I also could do with the moral support, good luck with yours and keep in touch.

Wow what a phenomenal weight loss!!! You must be over the moon. Sounds like you are doing fantastic! At the mo I'm on the TS diet, I know there are going to be times where I'm going to need a few nudges in the right direction and away from the chocolate cake! Just hearing other peoples successes really spurs you on tho! I'd be over the moon if I get a loss like yours in my first week. The temptation to weigh myself is overwhelming but I've told myself to not even bother with the scales until at least a week! How are you finding the shakes,soups and bars? Do you have a favourite at all? x
 

Gillclark1

Full Member
S: 18st9lb C: 17st11lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.6%)
Hi all
I am finding the bars the hardest to eat need lots of water or a coffee, they just get stuck to everything! my favourite is the chicken and the veg soup, they have the best taste I think.
Sorry took ages to reply cant seem to access the boards on the iphone so need to get the computer out.! otherwise i am doing ok, although this morning I have mouth ulcers and need to see a dr. even water is hard to swallow :(
It is really good to hear what others are doing and achieving it keeps me motivated, well done everyone keep up the good work.
 

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi and welcome and good luck.

Most of the answers to queries about the site will be found in the sticky threads in the Introductions section.

You need 20 posts to get an avatar pic.

Irene xx
 

Gillclark1

Full Member
S: 18st9lb C: 17st11lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.6%)
Hi Irene sorry for late reply, it's taken me sometime to get used to this app,
I hope you are doing ok, I am struggling with water intake, but otherwise ok.
Loving the soups, shakes are ok, the bar is another story, finding them hard to stomach:( x
 




Top