Exante Ice Cream ThickShake

Hi guys i started 5days ago and i do the same with every shake except i use a hand blender and about 4 ice cubes and 250-300ml cold water from the fridge the colder the better and it makes a really think shake like Mcdonalds.I do not add any sweetners but what i do is with the vanilla shake i add a teaspoon of coffee and it makes it into a cafemocha style shake which is really tasty.Hope this helps :)

Very clever.....thanks Hun x

Very nice idea! I will be using this recipe!

Hi,

I've been on Exante for just a week now , doing shakes and bars only as ive tried the soups before and didnt like them .

Well anyway i have done exante before and i found the shakes a real struggle being really watery so i couldnt hack it :sigh: This recipe has probably been done before and recommended loads but i thought id keep people informed especially with the lovely weather at the moment it makes a great way to enjoy meal times. A little 'treat' is a great motivator.;)

As a dessert lover through and through i have found my exante ice cream shake really hits the spot and enjoy my shakes.

Method

• In jug place approximately 12 ice cubes ( the more the ice cubes the thicker the shake) and the tiniest bit of cold water ( no more than 100ml)
  • Place exante shake power on top ( and any additional sweeteners)
  • Blend with electric blender ( be careful of powder spitting back at you , this will VERY noisy and may take a few minutes)
  • Pour little bits of water in to help the blender out a bit
  • Pour into glass or bowl and enjoy with a straw or spoon (depending on thickness)
You should end up with a consistency of between a really thick frappucino drink and stirred (but not melted) ice cream! I have to use a spoon to eat this stuff and so it takes a while to eat and i really enjoy it ! I can upload pics so people can see what they end up like:eek:

Great idea - i'll give this a try on a nice day!

Back