Exante...new to this but lost on CD years ago

RustyManc

So here I am, getting married in September.. I began my weight loss journey 9 years ago. I weighed 23 stone at my heaviest. I lost 10 stone in 6 months with the Cambridge diet, but put it all back on.
Fast forward to today I've done a year of slimming world and lost a stone so have binned that.
Now I'm doing my own version based on Exante roughly aiming for 900cals a day. I just need support. Lots of it please.
To date I'm 18.5 stone and I'd love to lose 5 stone before September. Only problem is I'm now 43!

Hi I’ve just started Exante again but intend on doing it properly. I’d done Cambridge in the past, managed 2 months and lost 2 stone. Best weight-loss I’ve had to date.

I thought nod would be a good time to try Exante with this lockdown situation, I’m doing all packs so I don’t have to worry about trying to get to stores for real food. I also don’t want to come out of lockdown heavier.

I only weigh in KG now as I can’t bare to see my weight in Stones anymore. I weigh 124kg and want to get to 100kg. That would be my happy place and I know it.

Hey folks!! Good to meet you. How are you getting on? I did CD before and kept it off for ages but regained after pregnancy and a lot of trauma. I restarted cambridge two weeks ago tomorrow but their products dont keep me in ketosis anymore and i wont feel starving to be skinny. Doesn't feel a healthy route to wellbeing... haha I am starting Exante tomorrow now, heard theyre lower carb content, and seeing a we cant have consults and weigh ins because of lockdown, it makes sense to just not bother with that element. I just started a diary in the diary section. I've lost 15 inches so far but havent been weighed as I dont have scales. I'm going to try and not weigh at all maybe and go by inches and how I feel. I started at 19st5.

Hope youre all doing well :D

Yes it’s going well but why shouldn’t it, I've for no temptations and not feeling hungry either. This is day 5. I’ll be weighing on Wednesday my 1st.

Glad it's going well! Lots of temptation here. First time I've done a vlcd after having a child so have to make someone else's food. Harder for sure than living alone. But nice incentive I guess.

Good luck with your weigh in!! :)

Back