Exante Newbie *waves*

kittyface

Hi All, I am Katie. Last year I lost 4 stone on Cambridge between Jan and May........but I was naughty, I came off it and went on holiday and fall back into bad habits and put a stone and a half back on. I am now just over 13 stone (don't know exactly my weight until I put a new battery into my scales lol) and in a size 16/18. I was a 20/22 in Jan 2011 so I am still a fair bit smaller than I was :D

I want to get to 11 stone, I am not really looking to go any smaller (although my ideal BMI is at 10 stone 6) as I am quite happy to be in a 12/14.

I am starting on Exante tomorrow, and hoping I find it as easy as I did with Cambridge. Good luck to anyone who started this week :D

Hi Darcy! I am so giddy about starting tomorrow.....I am so sick of rich food now, I am ready to get my skinny on again :D

Hi both,

I lost 2stone last summer on a mixture of LT and exante, but then took off for my hols in sept and have more or less put it all back on. Clothes obscenely tight lol!

Back tomz, just had the last supper so to speak. Really excited I think!

Hello:)

I am very lucky to only have put on 1 and a half to be honest........I have been an absolute piggie hehe. It's not going to be easy this week, but if I can get though it and see at least a 7lb loss I think I will be on a roll. I need to take some more before and after pics :)

I might do that. Didn't last time but seeing everyone else's was inspiring.

Going to keep a WI diary on here, complete with measurements, can't fool yourself if it's in print!

I'm feeling a bit giddy now!!!

Welcome on board, I am sure you will do great :D.

Hi kittyface, well done on your previous weightloss, that's excellent!!!

I've just started myself last week, look forward to seeing your success!

Kate

Kittyface, your story sounds v similar to mine.... Lost 2 stone on CD and now put it back on and a bit... Over 13 st, aiming for 11.

Good luck

just had my first shake! Nommmmmy! I didn't shake my mixer enough and it was a tad lumpy though haha

Me too! And I randomly took a choc one which is my least fav shake, what was that about!!!

Doubly madly I'm having a mushroom soup for lunch, my third fav soup?

Got a touch of heartburn this morning. Think I need to drink a bit more

Hahah my friend started today with me and she just text to say she had a go at someone at work for no reason. DIETZILLA lol

Hello and welcome :D There is a lot of support and info on here, take a read of the stickies, they are a good place to start :) Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.

I find that my mood swings ease off after a few weeks ;)

I feel perkier today, but sooooo tired! I got weighed this morning......I found the battery from my scales haha

I am 13.5 :( That means I have put 2 stone on since May. I am pretty disgusted with myself that I put on half that I lost, after swearing I would never get big again. It also means I am obese again which makes me feel terrible.

Onwards and upwards. I want 2 stone off by end of March.......do you think this is possible?

I did 2stone on 8wks last time, so march is completely possible

I was wide awake until 1sm this morning which isn't like me, my body is obviously in shock lol

0 lost : 60 to goal

Back