Exante newbie

leedsforever

Silver Member
Hey guys

Returner here :) Just seen this diet on here after scouting for ideas! I've done CD before and loved the results but looking for flexibility and no body to answer to so this seems perfect!

Basically I've gone from 18 stone 5 (my weight just after giving to birth) to 12 stone 3 using a variety of different diets lol! Silly me went back onto the depo (contraceptive injection) 2 months ago and gained half a stone! Annoyed with myself as I Gained weight previously on it too and found it very difficult to lose! I need a VLCD to get me back in that zone my ideal weight is 11 stone 7 and determined to get to it! Silly question but with the shakes and soups how do you make them up?? I will defo miss the convienence of the tetra packs with CD!

Thanks for reading :)

Xx

hi and welcome to exante :D i am previous CDer too and love the convenience and price of exante :D The shakes are not as sweet , but they are much much thicker and creamier and fill me up much better so I find it easier to stick to :D

as for shakes , I have a maxi muscle shaker I got from asda ( argos sell them too ) , I use 350 ml of water out of the fridge and shake like a nutter ( great exercise too !!!) . For the soups I use a stick blender with 350 ml boiled water ... I love love ove the exante shakes , hated the CD ones , but am just having soups and bars now as the exante ones are so nice :D

Good luck and I am sure you will be at goal in no time :D

Thankyou for your reply :)

I'm tempted to just get shakes As I hated the soups on CD lol ! The bars may be an option too but they were gross on CD too!! Just really put me off. I should be brave though lol. The tetra packs I used to just drink so quickly and cold they tasted ok! However the sachets I found quite bitty!

I'm excited :) x

Once you get through the first couple of days you wont be hungry at all! The only time I struggle is when I am around other people who are eating. Day 20 and I've been 100% TS! You can easily get rid of that last bit in no time! :D Xx

Hi! Could you let me know how you get on. I'm strongly thinking of trying it too after seeing some of the posts on here.

Thanks!xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Once you get through the first couple of days you wont be hungry at all! The only time I struggle is when I am around other people who are eating. Day 20 and I've been 100% TS! You can easily get rid of that last bit in no time! :D Xx

Wow 20 days!! When I've done CD before I quite like the control I have and that's what I get addicted too! I slip in and out of 100% and I used to find it quite easy!
That's what's motivating me I know how easy this last bit will be :) good luck xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

moesy22 said:
Hi! Could you let me know how you get on. I'm strongly thinking of trying it too after seeing some of the posts on here.

Thanks!xx

No problem I've done Cambridge before so I fully back VLCD my biggest advice would be just go for it what have you got to lose! I'm only back here because I want more off not because I have gained the weight I have lost :) x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Back