Exante newbie

Skinnyistheaim

Started exante yesterday, and very new to this. Any tips ? Also how to control the hunger until you get into ketosis.. how long does this take? Thank you

Hi I find the first 4 days are pretty hard with hunger, headaches and very irritable. After that when ketosis sets in its very easy. You won’t feel hungry have more energy. I usually lose around 10 lb in week 1.

As for tips on hunger I just drank black coffee, drank more water, brushed my teeth more and would go to bed early.

Thank you so much for your help, would love to loose 10lb in my first week. How have you been doing on exante? Have you been doing it for long now?

Also I have 2 cups marigold bouillon a day. That helps with the headaches in first few days if you get them. Drink plenty of water.

Thank you so much for your help, would love to loose 10lb in my first week. How have you been doing on exante? Have you been doing it for long now?
Hi there!

I did Exante for the first time 2 years ago and lost 5 stone in 6 months (it would have been less time had I not gone on holiday in month 4!) and kept it off for a year by doing 5:2 to maintain it.
Then I got divorced and my sensible eating went out the window. I have put on an extra stone and a half so have decided to give Exante another go.
If you stick to it, it really really works; you just have to suffer the first 3 days. If you get really hungry to the point you think you’ll give up, then have a scrambled egg or a tablespoon of natural cottage cheese. This won’t kick you out of ketosis but will just tide you over until your next Exante product.
Good luck and keep us updated! X

Back