Exante or Calorie Counting?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sgcoolchick, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Hey guys :)

I have been doing Exante for the past 2 weeks and have lost 7.5lbs, my problem is i am hungry...and when im hungry i cave in and eat! so i have had a couple cheats! however i have been reading this forum and thinking of doing a bit of both?

So today i have had:

B- Don't have breakfast as never hungry
    mid morning- 70cal pack low fat crisps
    L-Veg Couldron curry & pitta bread 400 cals
    Dinner- Exante shake 200 cals
    Snack- 100 cal cal cereal bar

so that's 770 cals and loads of water! do you think this sounds like a good plan? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I couldn't cope on so few calories, but everyone is different, so if it works for you then see how you get on with it. x

4. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    thanks hun, im thinking of sticking to this in the week and then weekends treating myself sat nite and sunday lunch :S? xxx

5. JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo Bring on the weight loss!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im eating not very many calories at the moment. Pretty much enough to keep me going lol

I tend to have 2 x toast for breakfast or 2 x egg on 1 x toast and for lunch a weightwatchers soup and evening veg and chicken or something along those lines. Have lost half a stone in 2 weeks too.

I would say make yourself eat something for breakfast because then it keeps you full until lunchtime and you dont have to snack :p X

6. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    ahh thanks hun am gonna see how it goes :) have been exploring all sorts of foods for under 800 cals a day! x

7. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    The problem with doing your own very low calories diet is ensuring that you get all your vitamins and minerals. That's what the shakes are designed to do. I read somewhere its impossible to eat all your vits and minerals on less than 1200 calories. There's no point damaging your body to lose weight.

So i'd say either stick with Exante (plus a meal if you are too hungry) OR go low calorie (1200-1500 cals). Either will work.

8. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and willpower
    I don't know about that. I've got various medical professionals keeping up with my calorie counting and other than needing iron tablets intermittently, there isn't any concern over it meeting my dietary needs. It hits all food groups ( although fairly low in carbs and saturated fats) and it's very healthy.

I'm not combining it with shakes though, so it does put the onus on me to make sure it's well balanced and healthy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.