Total Solution Exante porridge vs CD porridge

shell09

Silver Member
Ok so I've seen a fair few reviews on the exante porridge but heres the thing...

I like ready Brek and I like Quaker oats porridge nice n smooth Mmmm when on CD I had the porridge n found it AWFUL!!

So is there anybody that has tried both that can advise me? I know it's a matter of personal preference but for example if somebody hated the cd clumpy porridge I'd be more inclined to think I'd have the same review of the exante porridge as them...

All opinions welcome

hey , I have had both CD and exante porridge ... I dont find the exante one as 'clumpy ' or as chewy but would say they are fairly similar , I add a sweetener and a little cinnamon and nutmeg to the exante one and to be honest I think it tastes and has the consistancy of rice pudding more than porridge .. and this is great for me as I love rice pudding !!! why dont you just get a couple to try ?

Thanks that's my mind made up I absolutely detest rice pudding .......... And CD porridge lol

Il stick with what I got for now which is about 6 weeks worth anyway lol

See I'd never describe it as rice pudding lol

See I'd never describe it as rice pudding lol

Me neither. I've had both and I found that the CD porridge always mixed up lumpy (but to be honest I didn't mind that). The Exante porridge mixes up smoother - especially if you add the powder to the cold water slowly (like you would if making Ready Brek).

What I have found strange is that whilst the Exante shakes are less sweet than the CD ones (which is what i prefer), the Exante porridge is much sweeter than the CD one.

Anyway - overall I much prefer the Exante porridge and it is fast becoming one of my favorite choices. So much so I've bought a box of 50.

Back