Exante shipment notification by email?

Want2BeSlim

Gold Member
I was just wondering if exante send you a dispatch email to notify you of dispatch?

I ordered from exante for the first time yesterday at about 7pm and I assumed it would be shipped today for next day delivery to arrive by tomorrow (Friday).

I haven't received any emails, just the order confirmation one. I just checked on My Account where it says Recent Orders and it just says (for my current order) Status: Complete

I thought because they say next day delivery on their site it would be here by Friday ready for me to start Saturday.

Seeing as I can't delete this thread I thought I would update it instead just in case anyone in future wonders the same thing...
You do get an email notification about delivery, I just received mine a minute ago from the shipping company Exante use. It says my parcel will arrive tomorrow :). Great! I can start Saturday as planned then.

When they e-mail you with a delivery slot are you able to change that slot for that day or can you only re-arrange for another day? I work mornings so i'm hoping my first packets will arrive Monday afternoon ready to start on Tuesday, but if i get a slot for the morning i was hoping i could rearrange x

Hey Thetrigos, I got an email from the shipping company early this morning notifying me of my hour time slot and it said in the email 'If today is not convenient, please click below to change the date.' So it looks like you can only select another day x

Oh bum. I did leave a note on the order saying to leave behind the bins if i wasnt home so hopefully they can do that, not sure if a signature is required, otherwise my start will be delayed!

It does say in the email that someone needs to be available to sign for the delivery, but I remember reading somewhere it saying to leave a note where to leave it if no one's in... I just can't think where! Maybe it was when I was going through the checkout process.

When did you make your order?

I made the order yesterday so i think delivery should be Monday... i put a note at checkout where it said 'leave a note for courier', so we'll see! Worst case scenario my husband is at home with my boys in a Wednesday so i'll just rearrange for then - i'm feeling so motivated i just want to get started lol!

Hopefully they'll leave it where you specified if it comes Monday and no one's in then you can get going on Tuesday as planned. I know what you mean about feeling motivated, I was the same and really needed them to arrive yesterday for me to start today. Motivation for me isn't something I have a lot of, so I needed to make the most of it lol.

Back