Exante TS......again!!

slinky13

Well here I am again just under 2 years since I first tried Exante.

I started off at 14 stone with a goal of 10 stone. I got to 11, felt great, stupidly got cocky and thought I didn't need to diet anymore and surprise surprise put it all back on and more so.

No excuse other than I'm an idiot but am determined not to make the same mistake again. Have tried WW SW and healthy eating since but knowing the loss you can get on Exante in comparison to other diets I failed those miserably.

I guess the reason I haven't started again sooner is because so many people slag these diets off saying once you've lost it all you will put it all back on and I started to agree with them but after coming on here and reading some maintaining diaries I realised the diet didn't fail me - I failed the diet. Had I of got to goal first, then gradually introduced healthy food I would not be in this situation now.

So here I am day one and very determined. I remember a big help last time round was coming on here daily so going to try and stick to that for the first 2 weeks at least. I'm also a daily weigher so need somewhere to write my losses :)

Looking forward to reading diaries for motivation and catching up on a few old ones ;) xxx

Day one: 14.3 -start weight

Welcome back and good luck on your journey:)

Welcome Slinky:welcome2:

The weight loss on a vlcd is addictive and seeing those results every day on the scales is a great motivator.

You did very well the last and I am sure you will again.

Good luck on your diet journey!

Best of luck Hun! Xx

Thanks all :)

Just had my first shake and gagged all the way through it! Dunno why, the taste ain't that bad - guess it just brings back memories of the struggle first time round!
Xx

Good luck slinky, I'm sure you will soon get back into it and as you already know the big losses are enough to keep us on track x x x

Day one: 14.3

Day two: 14.0 :)

Struggled big time with sickness/tiredness last night so took myself to bed at 9pm. Think that's the key in the first week-rest as much as possible! Feeling good this morning though :) xx

Day one: 14.3

Day two: 14.0 :)

Struggled big time with sickness/tiredness last night so took myself to bed at 9pm. Think that's the key in the first week-rest as much as possible! Feeling good this morning though :) xx

Well done Hunni, just think what your full week loss will be :)

Back