Exante virgin's holiday slim down

Loubylocket

I have spent the last few weeks reading other people's diaries and being in awe of your achievements. I have just over 6 stone to lose and failing is not an option. I have booked a big holiday next year that means I have to be both fit and healthy to enjoy and so the weight loss challenge begins.

I have previously managed 3 days of cwp but my rep would only give me pre made shakes, it cost a fortune and I couldn't stick to it. I have just had my first order of Exante arrive and have cooked the pancakes for tea. I thought they were wonderful and being able to eat like that will help me stay on track.

First weigh in tomorrow morning and then on with the plan. Diary to help keep me accountable to myself and chart my progress.

Well starting weight recorded at 17stone 13 and 3/4, going to call it 18 stone for simplicity! I have 6 stone and 4 pounds to lose for a 'normal' bmi (not sure anyone who knows me would say I have ever been normal in any sense of the word). It would - will - be nice to know what it feels like to be the weight I should be.

So here goes. First mini goal is to get into the 16 's. Bring it on.

Good luck! I'm new to Exante too I'm starting day five today and am already 6.8lbs down Only 13.2lbs to get to my healthy BMI now...I'm amazed at the results and the dedication I've shown. Done every diet under the sun (WW,SW, CWP, Dukan, 5:2) but I can't believe how well I'm doing and how strong I feel. You will lose the weight in no time but keep us updated!

Back