Exante website

Spinoza

Never give up
Hi all,

I've just spotted a 100 meals for £75 deal on the exante website. Worth thinking about if you're in it for the long haul! (Like me). ;)

That’s s good deal. Do they do offers all the time? I’m reluctant to buy any more until I have tasted them and commit to the diet in full.

Yes there are different offers all the time SPE, but this is as cheap as I've ever seen the bars and meals. But you're absolutely right to taste first and only buy when you know you'll like the products!

Hi all,

I've just spotted a 100 meals for £75 deal on the exante website. Worth thinking about if you're in it for the long haul! (Like me). ;)
That is good. I did the 50 items for 40 to start me off. I have a few items left from when I last did this so I'm going to use everything up. I needed to stock up on the Apple and cinnamon porridge and some bars to get me back on track x

Good luck Les!

Thank you. Going to need lots of support.
Day one chocolate and orange shake for breakfast. Bar for lunch . 2 litres of water. Turkey dinner for tea. I shall see how I feel regarding a 4th put as if I don't need it I don't think I'll have it. Roll on day two x

Les are you doing three products plus a meal? That's what I'm doing. :)

How much do you have to lose? I miss being able to see people's stats in their profiles...

I weigh 12.8 I am hoping to get myself down to 10.7.
I was ment to be doing 4 pkts a day for 4 weeks then bringing meal into it.

Can anyone tell me, is the porridge like oats? Or more like ready break?

Sorry SPE I've never had the porridge!

I weigh 12.8 I am hoping to get myself down to 10.7.
I was ment to be doing 4 pkts a day for 4 weeks then bringing meal into it.

Sounds completely doable. Best of luck, and keep posting here! We're all in the same boat. :)

This is the first time I've scrolled down enough to see these other threads!
I have been using the 50% off code which has been on all January. I think it works out great value.
I was going to do another order today but the vanilla almond shakes I like are out of stock 😣

Stuff does seem to appear and disappear slightly randomly from the website GJ!

Stuff does seem to appear and disappear slightly randomly from the website GJ!
Yes I went on the live chat on Saturday to ask them where the vanilla almond shakes had gone and they said they were out of stock and they did not yet have a date they would return. But then I checked the website Sunday and they were back!
How did you get on this week Spinoza? I have changed my weigh in day to a Sunday and lost 2lb, I was a bit disappointed but my scales are a bit all over the place so not taking it to heart. Just gonna keep going.

WI Monday - 4 off, happy bunny. I had a horrible hungry day yesterday out of the blue - wanted to eat everything that wasn't nailed down. Still sticking to the 800 calories a day - mainly bars.

I see the sweet and sour noodles are back again too - I haven't had any of those but might try next month.

I got this deal and I'm happy I did as I know I like all their shakes. I didn't take any meals this time as I've really gone off the meals and would much rather have shakes all the time.

Back