exante

ANEW

I am on day 5 just drinking 3 shakes a day. Weighed myself this morning and lost 10lbs:p which is great (although the day before I dieted I eat everything in sight)! Trouble today I feeling so weak, shalll keep going but does others feel the same, also around the afternoon I am starving but by mid evening I fine again.

Feeling Hungry

Hi ANEW

Like you, I too am on my 6th day so very new, lost 7 pounds so far and like you do feel weak and tired and very hungry, however they tell me that when the ketosis kicks in you feel loads better...... bring it on

Sarah M

I am on day 5 just drinking 3 shakes a day. Weighed myself this morning and lost 10lbs:p which is great (although the day before I dieted I eat everything in sight)! Trouble today I feeling so weak, shalll keep going but does others feel the same, also around the afternoon I am starving but by mid evening I fine again.

Congrats on the 10lbs :)

I was the same the day before i started Exante, i ate everything in sight and enjoyed my last takeout pizza :D

I have had cravings for it since but have resisted... yay! :winner:

I am starting to forget about being hungry and can definitely feel the weight coming off :) Today was day 3.

Good luck! x

OoOoOo Thats great weight loss from both! :D well done x

Back