exante???

CeeB84

Is anyone following the exante programme. If you are how are you finding it? Thinking of swapping from Cambridge to it. Any advice ect greatly appreciated cx

Hi CeeB84, :)
I have done Cambridge and Exante, there isn't much in them tbh, not including the counseller! Depends how you feel about having a counsellor there in person? Personally I found it a bit of both ways. Didn't like the nervous feeling and talking about my dieting week too much, but it was helpful in a way on ensuring I kept on track. Although between minimins and on-line counselling support from your chosen vlcd, if you need it, then you save petrol! (My Cambridge woman lived a way off from me and getting a convenient appointment wasn't always possible with small children). I am on slim and save because the variety is much better and you can have 4/5 packs a day depending on where you are at weight wise.
I went off Exante because the value pack included tomato and basil and made me feel very ill every time lol. But we are all different! My husband adored it....:rolleyes:
So, it comes down to person to person counsellor-how highly do you value having that? And variety of flavours.
Goodluck on your chosen path, have a rummage on minimins at the different vlcds available and ask lots of questions xxx

Iv lost six stone on Cambridge and my counsellor is lovely and very understanding. It's the price that I'm struggling with. Iv gone for the shakes only bumperpack from exante and iv got strawberry, choc, vanilla and banana which are the only ones I get from cambridge anyway so hopefully I'll like them still. I love this forum because of all the help and advice you can get fro it. Amd having other people going through the same as me really helps spur me on. Thank you for your reply and good luck on your weight loss journey :):)

Back