Excercise buddy tonight?

NN89

Sexy Member
Hey guys, basically i have a habit of going the gym one day- and then never going back the second..and tend to leave it about 4 days until my next visit!

So, im planning on going tonight, and am wondering if anyone else wants to do the same, at 5/6pm- we vow to spend at LEAST an hour either at the gym, going for a run or swimming

whos in, this is only a 16th september event! :p

Hiya,

I tend to go to the gym most eveings but i have to admit it has been dwindling off a little bit - this is just what i need to keep me focused!! I normally get to the gym at 6.30 so i will vow to do at least an hour until 7.30..
I don't have internet access at home - but i will update honestly tomorrow with how i have done!!!

What do you think??!!

K xxx

lol - i will have my ear phones in and be listening to music - that should get me going!!! Fingers crossed for a good exercise night!!!

k xx

Anyone else knowing they SHOULD go the gym, but feeling too comfortable in that chair..to snuggled up at home?! Needs the push?!

I've done my EA Sports active this P.M. so I'll decline. But get your togs on and go and workout everyone!

Ive not been yet, am downloaded podcasts for my anatomy and physiology exam next week to listen too when working out, but i AM going in the next hour!

Hey NN89,

Did you make it to the gym? How did you get on?

I did just over an hour so really pleased with that!!! Have booked myself into a circuits class tonight - that will ensure i go and keep me focused for an hour - quite looking forward to it actually.. I like mixing it up a bit.

K xx

I did an hour, 20 mins fast pace walking on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the cross trainer doing HITT, and another 20minutes doing free weights!!! V.proud of myself! I'm aiming to get uni work done today, so i want to get 1500 words done of an assignment, and revise the renal system, immune system, and nervous system...THEN go the gym as my reward!

Well done hun - thats brill..
Oh my goodness that revision sounds like tough work!! Yeah i guess the gym will be a good break from that!!
Have fun at the gym - will let you know how i get on at the circuits training - fingers crossed i won't make a fool of myself!!

k xx

Hey NN89,

How did you get on last night with your revision and gym?? I did the circuits class - it was really good fun but tiring!!! The time flew by to be honest!! Going to go for an hour tonight - finish the week off properly!!

Hope your revision went ok

k xx

Back