Excercise whilst cc ing

kimber

Hi

I was just wondering what excercise everyone does.

I tend to do 4 strenuous cardio sessions a week at the gym on the treadmill for 30 mins (i burn about 410 calories each session) I don't run, just briskly walk at a really super steep incline.

I walk at 6.2kmph and a 12.0 incline then increase this to 25.0 gradually then walk the final 5 mins at this is a killer!

It seems to work for me but some variation is good what do you do?

x

Hi Kimber,

I have been running 2-3 times per week, plus i go to a body combat types class mid week, and a powerwalk on the treadmill, similar to yours at an incline god its a killer on the calfs ey?

i've only just joined the gym a week ago - have done three sessions this week and that is my aim! I have a programme to follow. It's a gym newbie one which would not impress anyone here but makes me puff!

i've only just joined the gym a week ago - have done three sessions this week and that is my aim! I have a programme to follow. It's a gym newbie one which would not impress anyone here but makes me puff!

Thats great princessSmiles, dont forget we were all beginners at some point, I'm still puffing now.x

yes it will princess, I have to work at it to, but The benefits of exercise to the body are really important and not just from a weight loss (which is great)point of view.

For example,

Helps to lower Cholesterol
Curbs appetite
Increase in water consumption
Brings fresh blood and nutrients to our muscles and organs.
Decrease in stress & anxiety, and the by product they produce in our bodies.
Anti aging - God I need that one.
Improves sleep
And finally can help to reduce body fat :p

Right every one lets go:banana dancer:

Back