excerise ????

nicolas

Silver Member
:confused: hi all, just wondering about excerise, i kno chemist does not recomend it at the begining, but i;m just wondering any of ye that have been on lipotrim for a long time do ye excerise, if so what do u do and does it affect your weight loss> ?

Some people say cardio can slow your weight loss as your burning off too many calories.

toning is probably the best :)

I went to the gym 2-3 times a week from week 2 on LT. I did mainly toning with light weights but a little cardio every now and then. I averaged about 4lbs a week so it didn't affect my losses at all. They do recommend exercise on this but not a lot of cardio just in case your body goes into starvation mode. Just listen to your body and if you feel too tired stop and take it easier next time. I also did a lot of walking from week 1 too, which can only help!

I'm taking my gym sessions more seriously now and just do 5-10 mins of cardio as warm up then move to weights with 3 sets of 10 on weights. This is showing results.

thanks guys i'm not 1 for the gym as i have an early start every day i up at 530 am in work for 6 then work till 4 pick kids from school,homework houswork, cook dinner! couldnt face goin to gym then i dont think, but i do horse ride 3 or 4 times a week when i was on ww they figured that was as good as swimming or 1 hour of a power walk, but i dunno what i'll do for toning esp my tummy area, i was thinking of just doin sit ups etc at home? any sugestions?

I have an exercise Wedge (pretty much the same thing as an exercise ball)

and on the back of it it has all these different exercises to do!!

I find it really painful to do situps on the floor and find these great for sit ups!

sounds good will have to find something like that !

i got mine from the Avon catolgue!

But you can get the balls and stuff in tescos or argos :) xxx

i go to gym probly 6 times a week sometimes more sometimes less

doing cardio has never slowed my weight loss down tbh so meh

thanks guys ! excersise was never a strong point with me! but hopefully now with all this energy will start!

Hi Nicolas,

I am also v lazy normally when it comes to exercise and didnt do a whole pile while I was on LT (An odd walk here and there)and It didnt seem to effect my weight loss (.lost 2.5 stone in 7 weeks). Now that I am on maintenance I am trying to swim a few days a week and I go to the gym when I can . Its not necessary to go mad with the exercise but a little bit is a good habit for afterwards.

I', lazy too, I've got to start my exercise now though. Gotta tone up before i go to Maroc, won't tone a lot as I've got about 4 weeks before i go.

half an hour a day is the least we need to do :)

Back