excersise dvd advice

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Im trying to kickstart my excersise so i wondered if there were any workout dvds that people recommended for excersizing while doing slimming world ?? Amy x

Erm, god I cant think Davina is good as is Charlie Brooks - I have both and have NEVER used em....Good Luck hun

I go swimming and wii fit! LOL
X

i have a salsa dvd starring nadia (the portugese tranny) from big brother. it's all dancing, but it's quite a leg burner! it's also brilliantly hilarious as nadia can't dance to save his/her life - the choreographer from moulan rouge leads the workout.

the best bit is it cost around £1.89 including p&p from play.com! bargain of the century!

i have a salsa dvd starring nadia (the portugese tranny) from big brother. it's all dancing, but it's quite a leg burner! it's also brilliantly hilarious as nadia can't dance to save his/her life - the choreographer from moulan rouge leads the workout.

the best bit is it cost around £1.89 including p&p from play.com! bargain of the century!
Hmmm may purchase just to watch?!
x

Erm, god I cant think Davina is good as is Charlie Brooks - I have both and have NEVER used em....Good Luck hun

I go swimming and wii fit! LOL
X

the charlie brooks one is quite good, i used to do that one when it first came out

Back