excersize and TOTM

KIKI FT

hey all have got into an excersize routine at the gym and running well more like jogging every other day and i am feeling like i have just stopped my weight loss have lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks without gyming but was starting to feel like missing something apart from food so started working out. i have had the worst TOTM for a week now and its been really heavy now been on my scales and have gained 2 lbs and wondering whats going on i feel like if i am not going to lose the weight and be on for however long is it worth it? i know we alll have down times but i am now at a point where i am asking myself do i really hate myself that much to do this to myself. now when hubby is encouraging i feel its because he would rather have a skinny wife than me silly i know buy feeling it.:(:(:(

now many say u can not gain muscle quickly it takes time but when i spoke to parmacy about gym she said be careful how much u do as u will put muscle on and this will weigh more but i thought certain excersise makes u lose weight on the scales as well as inches dont want to stop excersising but dont want too stop losing weight :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: its to much to go through and not see results financially, emotionaly and all the rest of it HELP

i have been drinking about 8 liters a day and tbh could not fit in any more i was actually told at some point may be drinking too much

i have been drinking about 8 liters a day and tbh could not fit in any more i was actually told at some point may be drinking too much

Wow 8 litres....I thought I was pushing ot drinking 5 - 6 litres a day:D

Maybe you're drinking too much for your body to get rid of?

hey, i know you feeling yuk just now but it will pass, I was the same with the totm but next week you will get a good loss.... just stick in at it, if your exercising 8 ltr should be ok as you sweating it out too.

dont worry too much just stay focused and the results you want will come

sam x

8 litres wow thats a lot but as pink starz said if you are exercising it should be alright. im struggling with 3 :(

hey i put on 2 pound the week i had my totm and the next week i lost 10 pound i love exercising aswell especially walking and horse ridding and im also affraid of putting on muscle but i really dont want to stop im enjoying it too much what can i do

Back