Excess skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a discussion forum.

My info on vlcds is correct.

I have been told not to post anymore as a result of complaints.

I think it is time now for this particular matter to end.

Should anyone wish to post help and advice on loose skin they are more than welcome, yet please keep these motivational in the spirit of Minimins being a weight loss supprt forum.

Thanks

It's probably best to draw this to an end but I feel I must come back on your last statement "my info on VLCDs is correct"

Jebb et al. No evidence of excessive losses of protein during acute weight loss. Poster Presented at 8th International Congress on Obesity, Paris September 1998.

This study measured the body composition of patients before and after rapid weight loss. The results showed the mean proportion of weight lost as fat was 71.18% which is not significantly different from the composition of the excess weight.

Conclusion: this analysis of changes in body composition during weight loss provides no evidence of any significant loss of protein during acute weight loss.

I think it is time now for this particular matter to end.

Should anyone wish to post help and advice on loose skin they are more than welcome, yet please keep these motivational in the spirit of Minimins being a weight loss supprt forum.

Thanks

Ill make sure I run any of my concerns by the impartial moderators in the future.

The points I made were valid, and of a concern to persons on a vlcds.

*1998 is not exactly current

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back