Excess skin?

Seaneen

Short and pink
Hello!

I'm a little panicked that I might get excess skin. I'm 22, with 3 stone to lose.

Have any of you got excess skin, and is there any way to help prevent it while doing the diet? Does exercise work, or moisturiser?

Thanks!

Im the same...ive got 3 stone to lose and im worried about that and the strech marks that come with gaining and losing weight quickly!
xxx

I've got loads of strecth marks from ups and downs over the years (and I'm only 32!), so any tips welcome. I have bio oil, but rubbish at using it every day. GGGRRRRR!! Mind you, I would rather be thin with a few stretch marks than 3 stone heavier and rising!!!

:) no miracle !!!

lot off water ...
lot off exercices ...

walk , bike , swimming pool ...

get muscles .;)

I was worried about this too but I found that while I got some deep red stretch marks on my stomach (and stretch marks I already had got red again) they've faded pretty rapidly.

I go to the gym, but I need a kick up the bum to get back into it as averaging once a week. RUBBISH!!

I cycle, hopefully that helps. I'm giving it up for a week cos I don't want to pass out on my bike. Can't afford the gym, sadly.

I have stretch marks already. I hate them! I gained weight very very quickly on psychiatric medications. Now to lose it...

Back