1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fatstitcher, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    My OWn
    I am still very hot even though we have had lots of rain and its a lot cooler, I am sitting here with sweat running down my face and back, my hair feels like I have just washed it as it is that wet.
    I know that losing my excess stonage will help but from my memory I have always sweated lots. Its so embarrasing even in the winter, I can't wear close fitting clothes as I end up with awful sweat stains.
    I have asked my Doctor and she said that the excess weight wouldn't be helping but there is not much they can do for whole body sweating - if it was just underarms there is an operation you can have but that is now always succesful.
    So I spend most of my time in the bathroom, washing or having a bath just to cool down and remove the stale sweat.
    Does anyone else suffer from excess sweating, and if so how do you cope.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
  4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I also suffer hun, and always have. However, I have always been overweight. I hate it running down my face...I feel so self-conscious about it. Like you I always seem to be in the shower :sigh: I just try to wear cotton clothes (especially tops), and nothing too tight-fitting. I'm awful for always buying black or white (they don't show the sweat! :() Have you tried something like Driclor? It's got aluminium chloride in it which is supposed to be a very strong antiperspirent. I think it works by blocking the sweat pores. I've never tried it as I have hugely sensitive skin and try not to use too many new products, but it might be worth investigating :) xxx
  5. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    confused! Ex SW, ex CC, now on FAST 5:2
    I spent a fiver on a special deo one time and found it pretty useless. I like Mitchum though - I use the roll on and have never had any problems with underarm sewating with that. Sorry I can't help you more. I do always tend to feel roasting hot though and it's pretty uncomfortable for me, and that has improved by losing even one stone though so hopefully if I lose a bit more I won't be the office floozy any more, going around in summer tops and exposing loads of flesh while all my skinny colleagues huddle around radiators!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.