excited about weigh in 2mo!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys,

hows every1 2day? well im fab, really excited bout weigh in 2mo hopefully will av dun well as bin 100% an was totm last wk! :p

im feelin really gud 2day. even tho im off 2 work now on a 8 hr shift surrounded my chocolate, crisps an pik n mix im feelin fantastic!!! i keep smilin 2 myself an av even done my hair an make up!!! :D

im feelin really happy wiv the diet an even tho ive got along way 2 go ive set myself mini targets 2 break the time up. ;)

i keep thinkin this feelin will go but so far so gud.

anyway gota go work now. :rolleyes:

xox

Hi Bex

Good for you. You deserve a good loss this week. Let us know how it goes

Good luck for tomorrow Bex, I'm sure you'll have another great loss.

What other diet do you ever get excited about weigh in day on? In my experience none but with LT I can't wait for Saturdays to come around.

so true bev i remember goin WW excited then gettin on the scales a losin half a pound!!! omg. i used 2 get myself a choc bar 2 cheer me up which was soo counter productive!!! lol

Ooooh really looking forward to seeing your loss! make sure you come on here and let us know as soon as possible..

really glad you're feeling positive today bex, good luck with the weigh in tomorrow and you too chrissie, i can't wait to hear what you've lost x

Back