EXCITED.......

thanks lucy! looks like your getting on great? had that fringe put back in yet? xx

had that fringe put back in yet? xx

Hi Tracy, yes, today - I look like me again now! I love it! :D
Looking in my wardrobe this morning for something to wear, everything I tried on was too big! I have jeans that fit, but no tops or jumpers.
I'm not too far from the size I want to end up now, so while I was in town for my hairdressers appointment I had an authorised shopping spree! Got a top (size 12), a jumper (12) and a shirt (16:confused:), well chuffed! :D

Well done ladies - lovely to see you both enjoying your success.

yipee lost 3.79lbs this week, please with that as TOTM aswell! and WAHEY im over the 3 stone mark, and sooooooooooooooo happy!
also had measurements taken again see above! i havent felt this happy in a long time, alot of things are really working out just right for me at the minute.......such a great feeling :) xx

Well done Tracy!! I'm so pleased for you, you must feel AMAZING!!
You should feel so proud of yourself, losing over 3 stone is a huge achievement :)
xxxxxx

well done lucy! so can we see pic of new hair??? thank you SB and Hannah yes im very pleased with myself and feel so very happy xxx

You must add your "DONE" to the 3 stone mark Tracy, you've earned it!!
And I will change my pic - once I've got to grips with the camera on my new phone :\ - bear with me!

ooh thanks lucy forgot to do that bit! thanks mags xx

well lost 2lbs this week.....bit more would have been nice but im happy with that! 45lbs in 14 weeks :)

Fantastic achievement Tracy. Well done you.
Time for a new photo or 2? xx

thanks SB, i got my photos from them last night from week 1 and week 14 and Im shocked at the week 1....I look like a duck!!!! so fat. will scan and post on here in bit xx

I wish I had asked my LLC to email me a copy of my week 1 picture as I have no record (apart from mentally) of exactly how big I had become. Of course the tape measure tells the tale, but a photo would have been good. Or horrendous!

Lucy i would get in touch with her im sure she'll mail you copy

SB I will email you pic not putting on here so let me have your email addy

pleased.....another good result at fat class, lost 3lbs this week :) 48lb loss now

thank you mags x

you really are doing fab tracy, im on day 3 today AAARGH!!!
how much longer do you think youll remain abstinant?
do you ever hear from iwgt or linz? xx

Well don Tracy! Thats fab!
Not long left for you now!
xxxx

thanks Guys!
well BMI has to rach 25 before i move over to RTM at minute its 30 bmi seems to be moving slow dont know why?

Ive decided I will stay abstinent until xmas and start RTM after xmas anyway......

carrie Linda u mean? shes a friend of mine on facebook, are you on that? and IWGT gosh no havent heard from her in a while, wonder how she is????
xx

Back