EXCITED.......

thank you SB hope your well? x

well ive finally got round to putting up new pic, sorry for delay! as you can see ive gone a bit darker (hair)

thanks mags! ooh muppet so is your hair very long at minute?

Middle length at the moment, I want something radical this time cos I always play it a bit safe!!

Attached Thumbnails

This is what I had done in September, but it was not really what I asked for!

Last edited:
ooh your brave, im sure it will look lovely! good luck
hey Lucy how u doing? did you ever have your fringe put back in? x

hey Lucy how u doing? did you ever have your fringe put back in? x

Yes, fringe back in its rightful place, and like you I've gone a bit darker (tho quite a bit thinner, as is the rest of my hair :sigh:)
I'm back on track after 4 weeks of losing my mojo - I did gain back a bit but I should have all of it licked by Christmas.
You've done fantastically!! Looking great and reaping the benefits by the sound?! Good for you xxx

Hi Lucy!
well done for getting back on track......its quite hard isnt it getting back into it? i was bit naughty last thursday as it was my birthday and i picked at some bits of crisps!!!!! god everything you have that your not supposed to tastes so god dam good lol
so do we get to see the fringe, you promised you would put pic on :)

Im really good at minute Lucy, very happy with things :) how are things with you ? especially since your split etc? x

well lost 3 half pounds this week so im very pleased with that! only need another 8half pounds to reach my 5 stone!!!!! and that size 10 is only around the corner now :)

Well done Tracy that's fantastic, you've done so well. Ive had a wee blip tonight and had a piece of chicken as again I had a terrible sore head and felt awful, I now feel much better there was no carbs in it so im sure I'll be fine x

thanks Joanne! wise choice with having chicken.....you will be fine with that! ive had a little bit of beetroot, of all the things i crave for its that, crazy i know lol x

I've never tried beetroot, never fancied it to be honest but hope u enjoyed it x

on way to have look x

hey muppet i really like it, looks so much better suits you! are you happy with it? x

Love the new style- you look great!!

gutted ive put on half pound......1st time ever since doing LL where i havent lost, and 1st time ever where ive put on! have to say im not surprised as last 4 days ive felt so so bloated due to TOTM:(
hope everyone is well

Back