EXCITED.......

Don't worry Tracy. It'll disappear again after TOTM. Don't be despondent. You are doing fine. xxx

yeah thanks SB, did that ever happen to you at all? i just feel horrible knowing ive actually PUT ON!! x

It's just water retention. I'm holding onto water massively when I'm due on.
You are doing amazingly well Hun so don't feel down. X

thanks Mags not fair is it x

Oh don't tell me about fair! My weight stopped coming off completely and it's driving me mad!
Hey. This should only make us more determined if anything! :)

Hi Tracy. I had a few times when i stayed the same. I didn't have the same problem as you though -I'm too old !! :cry:

one week i put on 0.2lb but lost 5lb the following week. dont worry our bodys do strange things. xx

Hi All,
had better week (thank god) lost 3.5lbs happy with that, only need another half stone to reach 5 stone loss, and really want to reach that by xmas.....I'll also then be in a size 10 and that to me will be the best xmas present ive ever had! :) hope everyone is well? x

Wow Tracey that is amazing!! Well done x

Well done Tracy, that's a fantastic loss! xxx

well done that girl xx

Size 10 would be incredible! You're doing so well! You must be so proud of what you've achieved! Go you!!

Your doing great. You'll be there in no time x

Hi All,
Sorry i Havent been on much....got lots going on at minute
Hope everyone is well?

lost 2.2lbs this week, im happy with that as takes me to total of 4 stone 9lbs, im really really hoping i reach my 5 stone loss by xmas, only need 5lb so im sure i'll do it :)
x

I'm sure you will Tracy. It's a busy time for us all at the moment.xx

2lb loss this week, better than nothing! BMI is 27 now ive said i want to start RTM after xmas as struggling with the cost to be honest, so think will start that on 6th Jan. I was told by my LLC tonight that Jan Feb March the cost will be £66 per week instead of £70, they are doing a roll back special 3 month offer. hope everyone is well? I have my works xmas party tomorrow night and ive decided to have couple of wines, and something to eat .......think i deserve it

Hello All
Happy New Year, really hope everyone had a nice xmas?

just want to apologise for not being on here for a while, just got a few things going on.....
back to fat class tonight and really hoping to be able to start RTM i feel ready for it now, fed up of hearing people tell me "youve lost enough now" anyway, good luck to everyone who is also back tonight and well done to everyone else for the great work xx

Hello Tracy and Welcome Back!

Good luck for RTM :) You've done so well!
xxxx

thanks Hannah xx

Back