Excited!

BigLors

Hi everyone - i'm just getting organised to go see my counsellor for the first time and pick up my bits and pieces, and start tomorrow for first time.

I just wanted to let you now how EXCITED i am about doing this! I have popped a couple of posts on here just yesterday, and its so good to feel supported and encouraged and know that there is somewhere i can come with any questions or problems or just for a chat about it all!

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!

Will report back once i have been to get my stuff and have read thru it, and will no doubt have more questions!

TTFN
Laura x:D

Good luck Laura, you have about the same amount as me to lose and you'll do it in no time. I'm hoping to get it off by April/May. The best thing i've ever done is this diet. It really works, and the first time is the easiest time. Keep using Minimins over the next few days, it really helps to keep you motivated at the hardest times. PM me if you need a buddy and well done for deciding to do the diet. It takes a lot of bravery to do it and commit to it, so you should be very proud. Here's to a skinny 2008!

Good luck Laura, starting cd is very exciting but seeing the weight drop off is even more exciting. When i first started a VLCD i started with Lighterlife (more or less the same as cd) started end of october 2006 at a size 22/24 & by the beginning of Feb 2007 i was a size 12/14. This type of diet really works. I've re-started so i can drop to a size 10 ;)

Keep posting on here it really helps....xxx

I wish you the best of luck Laura - I'm sure you will do it and have a great time this Summer being slimmer and feeling fitter!
I'm on Day 5 of CD and, believe me, if I can do it then anyone can cos my willpower sucks.
It's these good folk on here who have kept me on the straight and narrow so far so just keep coming in, post, read, be inspired and stay strong.
You WILL do it
Best wishes
Tansyx

Hi Laura, glad you are looking forward to your journey with us all. You will do great Im sure, lots of support here from great people so keep posting and definitely drink the water ... thats my biggest fault and when i dont drink I have a blip. Im on day 1 of my restart today and hopefully I will listen to my own advice!?

Hi Laura and Eileen,

I'm starting tomorrow aswell so keep signing in to the site and we can keep each other distracted.

Good luck and start glugging the water!

xx

Hi Laura, welcome to minis and CD, you'll have to change your name very soon, this is a great diet, hold on tight, you're in for the ride of your life xx

Back