Excuses

must admit i have not done to well since i started sw i have only lost 4lb in about 2 months but i can say hand on heart it is my own fault, i supose the first month it was trial and error i kept getting it wrong as you do and then for a few weeks i got very dispondent and never planned and made do and ate lots of syns.
over the weekend i got my books out and read them from cover to cover and feel more in control and have planned plenty, so am not going to be the one in my class who says i cant do this because i can and need to just get off my backside and do it.

sorrry about that but that felt good getting that out :eek:

Its also the fault of the consultant as well though, for not digging deeper. They have stages of digging during IT, so they can get to the bottom of just this sort of thing.

I've been gaining little bits of weight now for the last three weeks. It's doing my head in now and I feel low, depressed and useless.
I've kept a food diary this week and am hoping that I might get a loss this week - weigh in tonight - but I'm currently at the same weight i was 9 weeks ago - so I have effectively 'wasted' £45 (at least) and lost nothing.
Not sure what to do, to be honest, as I *feel* as though I'm deprived and unable to have what i want, my OH said i was 'getting obsessed' with my diet and I'm starting to feel abandoned :-(

Maintaining your weight for 9 weeks is a very good thing to learn along the way, you know it could have been a gain for 9 weeks, but its not. Hope it goes well tonight xx

Some consultants are just crap, mine is! She told me I didn't have to use all my syns but I learned from the nice members of minimin that you should and have lost 6lbs as a result. She never saved my number when I txt or rang her and never ever tried to get to the bottom of anyones problems. I'm going it alone now and I think I'll be better off on here for support than wasting my money on someone who only spends time with her favourites and ignores those really struggling.

Every week she doesnt loose weight, she either puts on or STS and every single week she says 'Im ill'

Now, she may genuinley be ill, but she couldn't be that ill if she attended a birthday party, a wedding and a sunday lunch out last week :rolleyes:

Rant over :p

This makes me sad. :cry: She may actually be ill. I was a bit poorly a while ago and I still managed a wedding, a couple of birthday parties and a long weekend hen do in Prague - all in the space of a couple of weeks.

Even if she isn't ill, the only person she is hurting is herself :sigh:

xx

I can honestly say that me STS this week was definately not my fault ......... it was Tesco's fault for putting that Bourbon on special offer, the gits !!!!! lol

Well, here's a shock for me - I lost 5.5lbs this week, got my 3.5 stone award and got down into the 18 stones!!!
I'm still in shock, to be honest!

Now, if I can just get my signature to allow me to have the 3.5 stone award sticker included in it, I'll be happy.

Some consultants are just crap, mine is! She told me I didn't have to use all my syns but I learned from the nice members of minimin that you should and have lost 6lbs as a result. She never saved my number when I txt or rang her and never ever tried to get to the bottom of anyones problems. I'm going it alone now and I think I'll be better off on here for support than wasting my money on someone who only spends time with her favourites and ignores those really struggling.

The consultants have on-going training, and there job is to dig deeper during IT to help people. There is even a training weekend just for the next stage of digging during IT! BUT it depends if your consultant bothers to go to them, as its not compulsory.

Well, here's a shock for me - I lost 5.5lbs this week, got my 3.5 stone award and got down into the 18 stones!!!
I'm still in shock, to be honest!

Now, if I can just get my signature to allow me to have the 3.5 stone award sticker included in it, I'll be happy.

:D :D :D

The consultants have on-going training, and there job is to dig deeper during IT to help people. There is even a training weekend just for the next stage of digging during IT! BUT it depends if your consultant bothers to go to them, as its not compulsory.
Obviously she doesn't go lol! When I rejoin group I think I'll find a better consultant.

I have been ill since starting SW and it's not helping me lose. I'm sleeping all the time and I'm in too much pain to even walk very far. However, I know it's not an excuse. My problem is bingeing on syns, which is why I'm not losing. :eek: It's hard to stay motivated when you feel poorly and miserable because you can't do anything but I'm not going to give in. I'm going to keep trying. ;)

Back