Excuses

2hourglass

Silver Member
Lets see how many excuses we can come up with for not starting Lipotrim or any other reduction regime so if there are any lurkers out there wondering whether to start, we can dismiss all opportunities not to bother !!!

One at a time please -:D:D

I'll start - denial , I look alright - don't I ?

i will only put the weight back on as soon as i start eating!

(wish i had a quid for everytime i've been told that, i'd be well rich)

I won't have a heart attack or stroke that'll never happen to me no matter how overweight I am

I remember a girl posted here for like 2 days her BMI was 35 and she was like - Im only BMI 35 so im not that bad? Obvisiously I didnt say anything to her but I was like WTF? BMI 35 IS OK ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!?

BMI 35 IS OBESE II

FOUND THIS ARTICLE...

A recently published article on Obesity caught my attention. We know the rising trend of obesity in America as well as in our part of the world. We are being fed continuouly with high fat and less nutritious fast foods. In a recent study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, researchers looked at the patterns of morbidity and mortality (death) risk according to BMI in 90,185 women in the WHI study with an average follow-up of 7 years.

The results were alarming: compared with normal-weight women, the risk of dying was increased 12% in all women in obesity category 1, while risk was increased 86% over seven years in women in obesity category 3. This suggests that the risk of mortality from being obese is a continuum ….

“The more obese you are, the higher the likelihood of dying specifically from cardiovascular disease.”

So AGAIN… start doing something to improve your health. Dont just sit there. Stand Up and Move.

It’s never too late to start and be more disciplined. Remember a mere 7 to 10% weight loss is more than enough to reverse majority of the metabolic defects in the body associated with obesity!

Give Yourself A Break…Be FIT!

SO IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT STARTING LT - STOP THINKING AND START DRINKING THE FAT DISSOLVING SHAKES AND JOIN THIS FORUM TODAY! :D

If your BMI is over 30:
This indicates an unhealthy condition, your excess “Prosperity” is putting you at risk for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, gall bladder disease and some cancers. You should lose weight by changing your diet and exercising more.

"It's too bloomin' expensive innit !" (despite spending 50 quid a week on takeaways)

TFIB that is so scary i'm so glad i'm doing this diet my BMI is waaaaay above that. I can't wait till im healthy x

big hugs to you babe!

TFIB that is so scary i'm so glad i'm doing this diet my BMI is waaaaay above that. I can't wait till im healthy x

Good on you for starting it and I hope with all my heart you are one of the success stories on here!

You only have one life - make it the best you can and enjoy a long and healthy life! You will soon be at healthy weight and feel years younger and full of energy and confidence! Its amazing babe!

Good luck to u xoxoxoxo

How about - 'my OH say he/she likes me the way I am '

ha ha ha!

How about - 'my OH say he/she likes me the way I am '

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

yeah... maybe they just rid of u quicker? lol

Good on you for starting it and I hope with all my heart you are one of the success stories on here!

You only have one life - make it the best you can and enjoy a long and healthy life! You will soon be at healthy weight and feel years younger and full of energy and confidence! Its amazing babe!

Good luck to u xoxoxoxo

Thanks hun:D I hope i'm a success story too. With all this inspiration in front of me on this forum (that sounds really cheesy but its true) how could I fail...including yourself missy xxx

"I've got so many do's coming up, I'd better leave it for now"

Thats right, you leave it and put on another stone first. Things will always come up.It's always someones birthday,wedding or bbq. Go and enjoy the parties but just don't eat or drink the booze ;) DO LIPOTRIM ,STOP LURKING AND JOIN IN.YOU WONT BE SORRY :D
(I said all those things myself before I started too)

'I just couldn't not eat at all! If I have my massive fry-up late I come over all faint!'

Im not heavy I just have big bones

"Do you know about all of the c**p they put in those shake things?"

Do you know how much c**p there is in a KFC bucket? Seriously?! A guy in my city found a chicken brain in his bucket. There's even a facebook group dedicated to it with pictures and everything. Mmmm, still want that chicken? :p

Do you know how much c**p there is in a KFC bucket? Seriously?! A guy in my city found a chicken brain in his bucket. There's even a facebook group dedicated to it with pictures and everything. Mmmm, still want that chicken? :p

LOL I thought that was KFC 'popcorn' :D

Gross! lol I'll see if I can find the pic... brb

ok that was all i needed not to eat KFC again EVER

Back