Exercise-3 minutes.

tinkerblonde

Good morning everyone

Is anyone going to watch the Horizon programme "the truth about exercise" on BBC 2 at 9pm on Tuesday.

It follows on from this article I found using google.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/236545/Slim-with-just-3-minutes-per-week-exercise/

Hmmm maybe I am going wrong at the gym lol.

Interesting anyway.

On another point:-

:-( I fell off the wagon yesterday, bruises arent to bad. Just annoyed with myself . Will update diary later. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yery interesting..ill have 2 watch the programme, as for you little slip..just put it behind you (no future in the past) and carry on.

HIIT workouts have been around for a while. The 3 minute HIIT that is talked about in DS is one that only very fit athletes do and even they are flat on their backs after this.

But for the rest of us that are not athletes, we can still do HIIT workouts. I use to do this using a exercise bike, cycle as fast as you can for say 45 seconds, then slower for 2 minutes, and repeat for up to 20 minutes.

Yes I do interval training on the x trainer to. I do feel like I have worked harder when I do this.

But only 3 mins , seems to good to be true. Lol

Worth a watch though.

Thanks Linda , I am putting it behind me today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive heard about this before and definitely want to watch

That seems like exercise i could actually do , i have a very short attention span and get bored too quickly

Exercise and me are mortal enemies...guess I could manage 3 mins tho. lol.

Ive sky plussed it ;-)

I've V+ ed it - just to be slightly different!

iplayer for me too. Haven't got round to ordering Sky or anything like that since we moved house.

Back