Exercise and CD SS

Fat-Boy-Slimmin

On a mission
What's the best exercise to do while on Cambridge Sole Source? I've read that you have to be careful what type of exercise you do and how much of it. Can it really have a negative effect weight loss?

I think if you're on a very low calorie diet, it makes sense to be careful how much you do so that you don't injure yourself or faint or anything like that.

Any exercise you do will burn calories, which will increase the daily defecit you have which will ultimately have a positive effect on your weight loss, but I would certainly take it easy and be careful, maybe sticking to some light cardio work (brisk walking, cycling etc).

Thanks for the reply Scanbran

I was considering cardio, but it's been suggested to me that it would be better to do some weights instead. Nothing too heavy obviously. The reason being that on a VLCD there will be muscle loss, so weights will be of more benefit.

I have a mixture of cardio and weight training equipment at home, so I have the option to do either. But I was hoping that maybe someone had got some expert advice and could confirm, as I don't really know who to ask.

Back