Exercise and TFR

wanttobeslender

Although I don't have much energy at the moment, I will be going to the gym tomorrow, first thing. Just wondered if I should have the sachet before or after I go.

Also I am hoping that exercise will increase my weight loss. What have your experiences been regarding TFR and exercise? Have you lost more weight or just felt weak?!

Make sure you have a chat with them at the gym before you start and get them to put a plan in place for you. I have the sachet before I go otherwise I can't function but you do have to be careful not to do too much cardio or you will feel very sick and wobbly when you finish. This time I was going to the gym before I started lipotrim so haven't got a comparison but last time I did lipotrim I found that starting at the gym slowed my weight loss loads but my clothes size dropped a lot faster than before I went to the gym because muscle weighs more than fat and I do lots of toning exercises on lipotrim to try and stop the skin flaps, if you manage to do more cardio work at the gym you should find you drop weight faster but beware it can make you really sick and faint and can make you feel really hungry afterwards so it depends what is more important to you, the number on the scales or the number on your clothes. Good luck which ever way you decide to go, once I got through my first 3 months at the gym I really started to enjoy it and now been going for 7 years (I'm the only fat and fit person I know!)! Oh and if you're like me and get bored easily take a kindle or a magazine with you, you can prop it on the front of most of the machines and it makes it so much easier with some of the machines to stay on them without getting bored :)

Make sure you take it easy and don't push yourself too much, If you feel faint or light headed stop right away and take a break. You will need to find out what works for your body so try different things and see how you feel, The gym should be able to help you create a program for yourself based on the diet and the number of calories you are eating as you may not want to do too much.

and Kindle for the win!!!! woooo
I actually take my Nintendo DS for when I am doing my biking and everyone looks at me like i am a bit mad :)

I never thought of the DS! Fab idea, think I'll be taking mine next time :) Lol everyone gives me weird looks with the kindle but I've noticed more and more people bringing theirs along with them too now, even saw one of the personal trainers with theirs and they had earphones attached to listen to a story while they ran, ha!!

Back