Exercise and Total Solution!

alicimo

Hi, i've just payed for my first order of the TS, this is my second go at Exante, I did it in May 2013, lost a stone (I wasn't on the TS back then) and have kept it off :) Now it's time to restart and lose a bit more! I'm actually less than my end goal last time but that's due to my own healthy eating habits not the diet.

Anyway, I've very recently started going to the gym. I was wondering, has anybody found lack of energy on the TS diet? I would love to keep going to the gym in the morning- hopefully it'll help burn away the calories. But I was also wondering if it's potentially dangerous to be eating only 600kcal and burning off at least half at the gym before the day's begun?

Please let me know any thoughts/words of wisdom!

Hello and good luck with ts!
I've also just joined the gym and am on day 2 of TS. I previously did Cambridge diet and exercised throughout. I found I had all the energy in the morning but felt a big dip in the afternoons and evening and would end up in bed by 9 most nights. I never did more than an hour exercise 4 times a week a combo of strength and cardio. My personal trainer didn't think id have the energy levels but I was ok and if I ever felt totally ravenous id add in a boiled egg or a can of tuna. I guess you've gotta listen to what your body can handle though!!
Here's to fit and healthy!! X

I just started the total solution and also just recently joined the gym. I plan to do 30 minutes cardio a day. I feel this will be enough to help push my weight loss but much more I think would be pushing it too far. I have 3 kids to run around after though so need my energy! On the exante program they recommend keeping active while on Total Solutions to help facilitate optimum weight loss so it should be fine; just use common sense, listen to your body and don't break your limits! Have fun with it :)

Back