Exercise Bike

Samprand

WILL do it!
Any of u use a stationary exercise bike? I'e started using mine again but it makes my bum go numb lol any ideas how I can avoid this?

I had the same problem. I bought a gel saddle cover yesterday and so far (touch wood) I haven't had a problem but it will get a real test on Friday when I can go for a long ride on it for the first time.

Cat x

i dont use mine at home but i do use it in the gym.
it makes me go numb after 15 minutes, i always go on it for an hour! after that 15 minutes i just forget the numbness and carry on :)

I dont mind the numbness so much its just a bit uncomfortable but then when I get off I get pins and needles in my bum which is odd to say the least lol

Cat where did u get ur saddle cover from?

hi Sam
the numb bum means it's working but it should get better its just like bike riding , the next day you think ouch but after that get back on and it will get easier .

Yeah, I suppose if I've got a numb a$$ it's proof I've been exercising lol

i'm going to start to do walking , cant tomorrow as have to stay in .
As delivery , I have a friend who would like too , but then i do to much talking lol
so the jaw goes the legs tend to slow down lol

Samprand said:
I dont mind the numbness so much its just a bit uncomfortable but then when I get off I get pins and needles in my bum which is odd to say the least lol

Cat where did u get ur saddle cover from?

I got it from Halfords. It is a really tight fit but it did with a bit of stretching.

Thanks, will have to take myself off to Halfords and get myself one :)

lol MsJMC, keep ur legs moving as quickly as ur mouth :D

if i only could , i'd be super slim lol

Back