Exercise bonus points?

mattymoos

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many bonus points I would have earnt today, I walked "moderately" for 40 mins.

Many thanks
:D

Not many though.. maybe 1 or 1.5.

I never use exercise points for food.. they're always just a bonus for me

I think they expect you to do so many steps before you earn bonus points anyhow.

Lynd

You're supposed to rack up 10,000 steps before you can claim activity points - that's about 5 miles (obviously not exact because we all have different stride lengths etc).

Walking at a very brisk pace you'd expect to do 5 miles in 1hr 15mins.

I have asked in a different thread but anyone know what you would class jogging on the spot as? i do it on wii fit for an hour and i usually cover 15,500meters and burn off around 440cals! but haven't a clue what to class it as intensity wise?

someone's stated that they did moderate walking... so i'm guessing jogging / running etc would be high? i'm way confused! i don't use bonus points but would be nice to see what they equal lol thanks :)

WW leaflet says:

Light = no sweating, breathing normal, can talk and sing.
Moderate = breathing often and deep, sweating after 10 mins, can talk but can't sing.
High = breathing rapid and deep, sweating after 3-5 mins, briefly talk but can't sing.

WW leaflet says:

Light = no sweating, breathing normal, can talk and sing.
Moderate = breathing often and deep, sweating after 10 mins, can talk but can't sing.
High = breathing rapid and deep, sweating after 3-5 mins, briefly talk but can't sing.

thankyou so much!!! im guessing my dancing on just dance is modlow as after 10mins i am sweating but can sing lol! :D and jogging would me mod/high depends how long im doing it for :) thanks again xxx

Back