exercise challenge - September 2011

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
thought id make one ready for sept :)

Gina_B: 50 hrs

ahh thanks Gina :)

ok i've decided to push myself big time this month....since im at nearly 23 hours for this month (and i have done pretty well) i'm going to go for 25 hours. working towards the magical "hour a day" mark :D

little bubblez : 25 hours - 0 done

im making mine less this time, having a week off work made the difference last time round :) im still going to try and beat it again

i really wish i had the energy to do so much- but because of the pains in my feet- even if i want to keep going, i can't because the pain is tooooooo much :(

and because of some comments made towards me and a friend when i last went the gym....i think most of the exercise will have to be at home :(

Think I'll put me down for 30hrs.

JaneB : 30 hours - 0 done

20hrs for me please.

JaneB : 30 hours - 0 done[/QUOTE]
Trimlee: 20 hrs

Thanks for the link Tanya x....I didn't quite make my challenge last month, a few days sick and it threw me, but determined to do it this month so I am up for that 50 hours again lol xx

Lily42uk : 50 hours ~ 0 done

Well I'm starting from being as fit as a pudding, having done little to no excercise for a long time

Last month I aimed for 5 minutes a day and am over the moon that I did 11 hours - but I rather like having a goal that I will be able to manage so this month I will aim for 10 minutes a day which works out as 5 hours

Blossums: 5 hours - 0 Done
JaneB : 30 hours - 0 done[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link Tanya x....I didn't quite make my challenge last month, a few days sick and it threw me, but determined to do it this month so I am up for that 50 hours again lol xx

*grins*

you still did awesome :) 45 minutes is nothing compared to what you have done in the month :)

i'm slowly trying to catch up to you ;) hopefully i can do a few more hours this month (i managed 26 for August in the end *omg* :eek:)

xx

*grins*

you still did awesome :) 45 minutes is nothing compared to what you have done in the month :)

i'm slowly trying to catch up to you ;) hopefully i can do a few more hours this month (i managed 26 for August in the end *omg* :eek:)

xx

If I hadn't ended up doing that 4+ hours today I would have fallen short by a few hours, but I am still really happy, when I set myself a target of 30 hours in July I really didn't believe I would do it, so I am deliriously happy to have achieved close to the 50 hours..but I will definitely do it this month.
You young lady are a-maz-ing...and you didn't think you'd do more than 12 hours, you are awesome sweetie xx

If I hadn't ended up doing that 4+ hours today I would have fallen short by a few hours, but I am still really happy, when I set myself a target of 30 hours in July I really didn't believe I would do it, so I am deliriously happy to have achieved close to the 50 hours..but I will definitely do it this month.
You young lady are a-maz-ing...and you didn't think you'd do more than 12 hours, you are awesome sweetie xx

Exercise can be quite addictive eh? I'm definitely more active- and i'm hoping that me feet get better REAL soon- so i can push myself more

also- the brats are back in school soon *yay* which means the aqua aerobics classes will be back on- and i have a letter from my doctor, so hopefully will get another 12 weeks free gymming :) there aren't many mean people in the gym during the day- so i might feel ok going (still haven't been after the last time :( )

i'm so shocked that i've done so much :) im sure as i get lighter, i'll get fitter. i want to do the race for life next year- so need to get fit! and i want to qualify for woman of the year regionals too! :)

xx

Exercise can be quite addictive eh? I'm definitely more active- and i'm hoping that me feet get better REAL soon- so i can push myself more

also- the brats are back in school soon *yay* which means the aqua aerobics classes will be back on- and i have a letter from my doctor, so hopefully will get another 12 weeks free gymming :) there aren't many mean people in the gym during the day- so i might feel ok going (still haven't been after the last time :( )

i'm so shocked that i've done so much :) im sure as i get lighter, i'll get fitter. i want to do the race for life next year- so need to get fit! and i want to qualify for woman of the year regionals too! :)

xx

Oh that'll be good for you, going back to the aqua aerobics, those 6 weeks went quick didn't they lol, great news about the letter from the doc (sounds like it's falling into place again for you).
You will definitely get fitter the more you exercise and consequently will lose weight while you're at it...told ya, you and me split the national WOTY title next year, so there will be none of this I want to qualify, it will be when I qualify from now on right? Positive thinking= Positive results.
Anyway hun, I am off to my bed, will catch ya later nighty night xx

Oh that'll be good for you, going back to the aqua aerobics, those 6 weeks went quick didn't they lol, great news about the letter from the doc (sounds like it's falling into place again for you).
You will definitely get fitter the more you exercise and consequently will lose weight while you're at it...told ya, you and me split the national WOTY title next year, so there will be none of this I want to qualify, it will be when I qualify from now on right? Positive thinking= Positive results.
Anyway hun, I am off to my bed, will catch ya later nighty night xx

the only thing that needs to fit into place now is my getting into uni :( and with these exams....im not thinking positive *sigh*

but yeah everything else is fitting in ok :)

i'll catch you tomorrow- im off to bed too- after a bit more note writing, exam in less than 10 hours- eek!

ni night :)

I don't think I recorded all of last months exercise:D.I will try to remember this month!:)
Off to Egypt, all inclusive, in October, so need to work on the swimsuit figure, hehe:eek:

Holidaygirl10:25 hours

Hoping:sorry if that was me:eek:

good start to the month :) 45 minutes walking :D

Hoping: 40 hours - 0 done
little bubblez : 25 hours - 45 minutes done

Good start to the month for me too, 30 minutes rowing :)

Blossums: 5 hours - 0hrs 30 mins Done

ooohhh please can i join. Im new to the forum and am just starting exercising again after a back injury but this sounds like the kind of motivation i need!:)

Bluemoonbeam 20 hours

gym and body pump

Gina_B: 50 hrs - 2 hours done