Exercise Challenge

kb1979

Hi Everyone, I'm challenging myself to do some kind of exercise every day. Feel free to join me and post it here xXx

Yesterday = Jogging/walking combo - 40mins = 200 calories burned

:bliss:

i went to the gym today.

20 mins treadmill - 204 cals
12 minutes rower - 102 cals
16 minutes treadmill - 151 cals

My aims are 3 times a week at the gym and maybe some wii fit in between

Today I've done 'The Biggest Loser' workout dvd and been for a 40 minute walk. =)

I try and exercise everyday. Today I've done 60 minutes of exercise in the garden - mainly skipping and running. Feeling very good. :)

i went to the gym today.

20 mins treadmill - 204 cals
12 minutes rower - 102 cals
16 minutes treadmill - 151 cals

My aims are 3 times a week at the gym and maybe some wii fit in between

went for a 25 minute bike ride today

AM: 3 sets 17 squats, various dumbell exercises

Evening: Legs and arms resistance, 10mins arm pedal, 10mins bike, 10mins tread mill, 10 mins cross trainer, 3 sets 22 sit ups, including sides.

went for a 25 minute bike ride today

gym today

25 xtrainer
5 minutes rower
13 minutes treadmill on a 12 incline

then abs and arms weights

Done the 'Biggest Loser Workout' just now (my god I can feel it working lol) .. then got a 20 minute brisk walk to work after and again once I have finished!

gym today

25 xtrainer
5 minutes rower
13 minutes treadmill on a 12 incline

then abs and arms weights

today i did 25 minutes on the wii fit and 40 minutes on the dance machine in the arcade, man that made me sweat lol

40 minutes on the dance machine in the arcade, man that made me sweat lol

I LOVE the dance machine! Argh I may have to find one today and go wild hahah! xx

haha, i must admit im awesome on it. attracted quite a crowd

haha! I'm the same, show off on expert! Hehe ... last time I did it, I showed me fella and he was amazed. DANCE OFF! Hahah xx

wii fit of 32 minutes then inline skating tonight which imagine will be about 2/3 hours

wii fit of 32 minutes then inline skating tonight which imagine will be about 2/3 hours

it was 2 1/2 hours :lol:

gym today, 25 minutes treadmill on a 12 inline
15 minutes bike
leg/abs/arm weights.

Back