Exercise Classes

MiniVik

Which do you think are the best for Toning?

Im tempted to try Spinning class, as I really want to tone up my legs.... but is this going to kill me? lol x

Spin seems to be the most popular class at my gym so must be worth a go. (Made me feel a bit sick / dizzy so not for me). I've been trying lots of different classed and love the Bodytone and LBT classes. Yesterday dd LBT with a male instructor and can ahrdly walk this morning - was a great class but he really pushed everyone to their limits.
I like to have a variety of classes so that I'm being worked n different ways on different days. Last week I did...
Sun - Zumba (cardio)
Mon - LBT (Toning)
Tue - Dancefit (cardio)
Wed - Tap class (light exercise / rest day)
Thur - Bodytone (toning)
Fri - Bodytone (toning)
Sat - LBT (toning) next week I might do the Step class that follows as well if I can.

Wow you have a busy schedule! Lol, fair play to you.

I'm looking at trying a couple of classes and going swimming aswell. I believe swimming is good for all over toning!

Have you tried zumba? Is so much fun! Im trying to find a class near me so I can start going again.

Which do you think are the best for Toning?

Im tempted to try Spinning class, as I really want to tone up my legs.... but is this going to kill me? lol x

Hi Minivic - spinning is a fantastic class, its hard work but its not gonna kill you! I've been doing it for nearly a year now and doing just that class twice a week has helped me lose 28lbs!! Cant be bad, but also my legs are so toned its unreal, especially calf area. As with all classes you can go as hard or as easy as you want, so long as you know you're making an effort.

I am off to my 45min spin class in a few mins, great start to the day.

I've recently started box-r-circuits and bootcamp for toning and it def works, bootcamp was on thursday and today every inch of me is still hurting....but worthwhile!!

Have fun whatever you try

Yes - have just returned from Zumba class. It really is fun, I agree. I always come back from that class ravernous!!

Back