exercise DVD Recommendations Please!

Hi all

I finally have a living room that's big enough for me to a DVD work out but no idea which one to do. Can any offer me any recommendations, preferably tried and tested.

thankies!

iloveleeks said:
Hi all

I finally have a living room that's big enough for me to a DVD work out but no idea which one to do. Can any offer me any recommendations, preferably tried and tested.

thankies!

jillian michaels 30 day shred. you can find level 1 on YouTube if you want to try before you buy. only 30 mins a day but very effective. I lost loads of inches doing this.

I would totally recommend any thing by Jillian Michaels. They are quite tough but you can see results pretty quick. Also dependant on your fitness if you want to start of a bit more gently try Davina the 3 30 min workouts are great if you don't have much time.

thanks for your suggestions, I'm going to have a glance on Amazon later

Jillian michaels....I have 30day shred and recently bought 6week 6pack which is unopened. Must start it

My friend let me borrow a Jeanette Jenkins DVD which I really enjoy, I think the one I do is sexy abs, legs and arms :)

I have just bought the Zumba! It's really good iv lost one inch in 4 days! You get 4 dvd's so there is quite a bit of variance! Cardio, sculpt &tone, 20 minute quick thing and flat abs! It's quite hard as I'm not very flowy like the ladies but I'm getting there! Lol

Back