exercise dvd ?

denie123

hi all i know it says you dont need to do any exercise but i was wondering if any of you use a dvd or know of a good one .. preferably not to strenuous im just starting out x

Just saw this thread, I have the Davina Super Body workout one, it's fab! Going to get some more Davina ones. It's easy to follow, it doesn't make you feel lost and you can do as much as you can, either keeping it low or pushing yourself a bit more. It has two 45 min workouts (super fit and super sculpt) and three 10 min extras to add onto the super sculpt, although I haven't done that yet!

I definitely recommend it x

thank hunnie ill look into that one x

I have the DVD by Claire of Steps and thats good too. They show you 2 ways of doing the exercises, 1st way for starting out and 2 way for when you want to work harder. So it starts you off easy and as you see both of the exercises you knwo what you are doing.

In the routines they have one doing the 1st move and another do the more advanced move so you know what you are doing all the time. The musics good too.

I too like Claire Richards Five step fat attack. Lots of cheesy steps songs if you are into a bit of cheesiness!

I use some of the vids off youtube - they may be short, but I find it okay to get into the basics.

Sparkpeople also have a load of free exercise vids which you may or may not find useful :)

Hi,

I know I am not on the Diet Chef diet, I'm doing the Slimming World one but I'm doing the Rosemary Conley DVDs.

The Five Day Fat Burner is great with 10 minute sections so you can do as much or as little as you have time for (or energy for).

On the Fat Attack Workout there is even a Circuit Training section which my hubbie has been doing - even he is thrilled with the results in just a few weeks.

In the box set I got from Amazon it also has the Ultimate Whole Body Workout but I haven't had the courage to try that one yet!!

I hope this helps

Back