Exercise DVDs

Lucy_B

Silver Member
I have been looking for exercise dvds but there are so many out there, please help.
I have heard one called 30 day shred is good but is hard.
Has anyone got any they love or that think are good,
Thanks
Lucy x:confused:

Love the 30 day shred I have to say and it gets results... If u stick with it you'll find it easier as time goes on
:)

It depends what kind of workout you like.... 30 day shred is good bit it bores me ap much that I end up not wanting to do it. The ministry of sound pump it up dvds are good if you like dance, zumba is really good too.
I've heard the Davina workouts are quite good but haven't tried them myself x

i had the ministry of sound one and i wasnt keen.
I have also heard davinas are good. My friend is a hula hoop fitness instructor and she made me a weighted hula hoop so am going to buy a hooping dvd too to help shed some wait from around my middle.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Going to check out the davina and biggest loser ones :)

I've been looking at the new Josie Gibson DVD, it looks interesting. I tried the 30DS but I think for me (I go to the gym 3+ a week) I just don't have time to fit exercise DVDs in :(

there is a kettlebells one thats also suppose to be fab but i guess you'd need to buy the kettlebells too x

Have a look over in the exercise forum on here - there are quite a few posts about 30 day shred.

Nell McAndrew's DVDs are so good, I built up the time and gradually could do the whole DVD in a couple of weeks. It was tough but amazing to see the difference in my arms especially!

Just hunted out the Nell McAndrew DVD I have, it's called Maximum Impact. Phew! Need a rest after all that looking :)

Which one is that please? I'm thinking of buying a kettlebells one.

I love the 30 DS myself, short and sweet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it is kettlercise just for women.
i looked into it but i was unsure of what kettlebell to buy to accompany the dvd
xx

Back