Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercise DVD's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs B, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm feeling a bit more energetic now and wanting to start doing a bit of exercise :eek: . Someone mentioned somewhere on the forum DVD that was mostly dancing but I can't find the post.

I love dancing but TBH am a bit of a dad dancer (you know what I mean). Can someone recommend a DVD like that I can do at home?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mrs B, I have quite enjoyed the Rosemary Conelly Salsa dvd. The one thing I would say is a bit like you I quite like dancing so bought the Dirty Dancing exercise dvd and it was awful I was very disappointed so I would avoid that one!!!

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I havent seen the rosemary conley salsa dvd but I have the recent one with colleen nolan and she is excellent I'd say salsa one would be great if you fancy doing a dancing type one.....

5. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Ooohhh salsa sounds great. I will look for one like that. Thanks.

6. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just had a quick look, check out tesco.com they have lots of choice!!!!

7. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Will do! Didn't even think of looking when I was in the actual shop earlier. Just been for a walk too. I've no idea where the "real" (lazy) Sharon has gone. Wait till tomorrow - I'll not be able to move, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.